Sethiumzo

Sep 28, 2020
I can't find a nun preaching and when I try to talk to my classmates nothing happens how do I complete this quest? 1668758077872.png

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Game looks good, so I'll ask just this one question: Is the developer like Dr Bones or can I expect a person with an actual work ethic from him and regular updates?

Dec 20, 2018
Game looks good, so I'll ask just this one question: Is the developer like Dr Bones or can I expect a person with an actual work ethic from him and regular updates?
He is ok, I would consider Dr Bones in the extreme of the expectrum of shamelessness. Saint Voice had some delays in the pass but he always deliver content in his updates. I still give him the benefit of doubt even tho he reseted for no apparent reason the game.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
He is ok, I would consider Dr Bones in the extreme of the expectrum of shamelessness. Saint Voice had some delays in the pass but he always deliver content in his updates. I still give him the benefit of doubt even tho he reseted for no apparent reason the game.
I see, thanks for the info. If he reseted the game, then the game still has ways to go before being finished, right?

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
I see, thanks for the info. If he reseted the game, then the game still has ways to go before being finished, right?
He kept most of the art and assets, it was just some game mechanics and only a little of the story that's changed from what I've seen. So most of the old version was just copied over to the new one, so not much was lost. Some content just hasn't been added back in yet because of the little changes, but it's not like he's starting from scratch.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
He kept most of the art and assets, it was just some game mechanics and only a little of the story that's changed from what I've seen. So most of the old version was just copied over to the new one, so not much was lost. Some content just hasn't been added back in yet because of the little changes, but it's not like he's starting from scratch.
Yeah but the thing is I'd rather not play a 1 hour gameplay because I find that too short. That's why I ask this: is the game still in an early stage and with little playtime or is it a more or less fulfilling experience, even though it isn't finished.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Yeah but the thing is I'd rather not play a 1 hour gameplay because I find that too short. That's why I ask this: is the game still in an early stage and with little playtime or is it a more or less fulfilling experience, even though it isn't finished.
Just wait for the next update, and if you have some patient, wait for the extended version. I hope he put something new in the next one... It is a good game.

Reactions: kamikazedrew
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes