HakenBrowning

Aug 18, 2020
8th of January and the dev is silent since Decembre 1st on his patreon... not looking good.
The update was supposed to be out less than 2 weeks ago. Lots of things can make someone silent on Internet, like lack of a decent connection, sickness or other things. We don't have access to the Discord so maybe there are updates there, just not publicly. Let's wait a little more.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Apparently Saints house was robbed including his pc but did save everything to the cloud
haha wtf. like that time when his parents get covid and he didnt update anything like for 6 months? parents get covid TWICE, and instead of work this guy just stop making the game. also that time when this guy just decided to remake the game for whatever reason? the last updates in the last 2/3 years how much content they got. 4 o 5 scenes? in two years? honestly this game is a scam. hope nobody donates for this.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
haha wtf. like that time when his parents get covid and he didnt update anything like for 6 months? parents get covid TWICE, and instead of work this guy just stop making the game. also that time when this guy just decided to remake the game for whatever reason? the last updates in the last 2/3 years how much content they got. 4 o 5 scenes? in two years? honestly this game is a scam. hope nobody donates for this.
Yeah, like the time back in 2019 when he said his house flooded (PC dead) and posted a pic from a Costa Rica flood from 2018.
If you need time say you need time. Course this could be a boy cry wolf thing...guess its gotta be true sometime.

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
Hey boys !
Update 0.17 extended is out !

OFFICIAL POST :

DOWNLOADS :

Changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DevNote :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
Oh man... this is already starting great. :HideThePain: Haven't played the game since version 0.14 (extended).
No matter if i skip the intro or not, i get an error.
Anyone else having that or is the version i got from gofile borged?

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes