LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
So the new update and futures ones are just reworking and adding more scenes for the intro and previous updates or this update has new content? it has been a year since I haven't played this game.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So the new update and futures ones are just reworking and adding more scenes for the intro and previous updates or this update has new content? it has been a year since I haven't played this game.
Looks like dev is completely remaking Mescary (the witch) and her storyline if the new intro sequence for her serves as indication.

Reactions: LordDiabl0

Xefs7500

Jun 21, 2022
on Mac I can't open the game it says impossible to open the game application does anyone have the solution

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So I started a new game, when you meet the mom for the first time for some reason it jumps to a scene where the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another thing I noticed is the sister keeps referring to the mom as her first name, which is weird. Is there some country where the children refer to their parents by their name ever? Seems off and disrespectful, like why go through the trouble of establishing everyones' relationship to each other only to use first names.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes