Jun 7, 2020
someone knows why when I open the app, (from the apk, obviously) just crashed in a white page with "fatal error" on the up-right corner? please :7

dad.

Aug 22, 2020
Hmm now deleted scenes can be seen uhh?

Interesting since as i stated in my review; older versions look way more good than current ones and he did an amazing job back then.

these new animations are not ugly or bad but they really seem off the character anyways :S

glad i still have older versions to compare this version and see the difference over and over again
Are your versions for PC or android? If they're android could you share? I wanted to actually try playing the game again but its just crashing on the boot up

dad.

Aug 22, 2020
Can anyone post either a working 0.17 (extended preferably although I'll take anything at this point) or a working 0.16 (extended preferably) for ANDROID please?

I've been playing this game since Urban Demons and then Never Saints from the beginning and so I redownloaded but Android gets the Fatal Error. I know I've played it on android before and it ran smoothly.

I've also played it on android before and it ran the opposite of smoothly. If someone would be so kind to post a functioning version it would be greatly appreciated by many of us (or so it looks just by skimming the latest comment pages)

Thank you Never Saint for all that you do and all that you've done. I'm generally a wall flower fapper but im trying to be more social now. You're a champ and I hope things get better or more stable in your life man.

May 2, 2019
Can anyone post either a working 0.17 (extended preferably although I'll take anything at this point) or a working 0.16 (extended preferably) for ANDROID please?

I've been playing this game since Urban Demons and then Never Saints from the beginning and so I redownloaded but Android gets the Fatal Error. I know I've played it on android before and it ran smoothly.

I've also played it on android before and it ran the opposite of smoothly. If someone would be so kind to post a functioning version it would be greatly appreciated by many of us (or so it looks just by skimming the latest comment pages)

Thank you Never Saint for all that you do and all that you've done. I'm generally a wall flower fapper but im trying to be more social now. You're a champ and I hope things get better or more stable in your life man.
you try the standard version with joiplay?

dad.

Aug 22, 2020
you try the standard version with joiplay?
I was being stupid at first at not knowing where to get a download of 0.16, I just hit up the patron. However 0.16 doesn't work either. Does the same white screen and fatal error. I'm going to see if I can find a 0.15 I guess just for testing purposes although I don't want to go back that far tbh

Last edited:

dad.

Aug 22, 2020
Downloaded the windows 0.17ext version and using joiplay. So far so good. Not sure why I never thought of that as I've used joiplay many a times

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
If you believe what's on his Trello it could come out in the next week because the only thing left is to add the physics to the drawings and program the animations and dialogue.

Reactions: doc69ppb
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes