mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
old saves do not work in 0.18
global.rpgsave file was renamed to
globa.rpgsave

trying to forcibly transplant old saves by creating new saves and then replacing their files (which works on same games) does not work either. It gives this error on load attempt
crash.png

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well, this is a TEST version, after all.

Not to be rude, but that's just par for the course with those.

Oh well, at least there's a gallery.
Saves not importing is not par for the course for a test version.
In fact it is exactly the kind of major messup that test versions should catch.

If it is absolutely necessary (and it rarely is). then it should at least be mentioned in the update notes.

Totenkopf098

Sep 10, 2020
Saves not importing is not par for the course for a test version.
In fact it is exactly the kind of major messup that test versions should catch.

If it is absolutely necessary (and it rarely is). then it should at least be mentioned in the update notes.
Oh okay then, I've often seen warnings about test versions and saves not importing so I thought that was just something to be expected with test versions.
As an aspiring dev, I'll remember that one.

Jan 21, 2021
old saves do not work in 0.18
global.rpgsave file was renamed to
globa.rpgsave

trying to forcibly transplant old saves by creating new saves and then replacing their files (which works on same games) does not work either. It gives this error on load attempt
View attachment 2677187
ive been having that same problem with every single game i start, i cant even get past the intro and if i skip it the game crashes straight away

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v0.18 Test
Thanks for that save file.
is it a 100% file. I am guessing it is from the phrasing.

Do you happen to have one that is instead "most or all the 0.17 content, but none of the 0.18 content" save file done in v0.18

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Thanks for that save file.
is it a 100% file. I am guessing it is from the phrasing.

Do you happen to have one that is instead "most or all the 0.17 content, but none of the 0.18 content" save file done in v0.18
Old save not work on 18t. And more new content You have on first 30 min play. I think Dev did it specially.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
its been reworked 2 times (reviews go reset), beside that updates are inconsistent, but its a decent game with a good art/animation style.
How inconsistent are we talking about here? I've been wanting to play this game for a long while, since before the first rework, but I'd rather not play a game that can't promise me anything.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes