mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
- Reworked character Mescary and her intro.
who is mescary? I am looking at quest log and none of the girls in it are named that

edit: found her. a character I never saw before. you encounter her in the morning at church

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Hey boys !
Update 0.17 extended is out !

OFFICIAL POST :

DOWNLOADS :

Windows
Mac
Android
Web

Changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DevNote :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm now deleted scenes can be seen uhh?

Interesting since as i stated in my review; older versions look way more good than current ones and he did an amazing job back then.

these new animations are not ugly or bad but they really seem off the character anyways :S

glad i still have older versions to compare this version and see the difference over and over again

Reactions: dad.

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
buying flowers softlocks for me. same day as breakfast, using same old save.

-edit:
can bypass by talking from above and not the left. she is trying to walk her scripted path and mc doesn't get out of the way.

Last edited:

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.
TypeError: Cannot read property 'clamp' of undefined at ScreenSprite.set (rpg_core.js:6170:28) at Spriteset Map.Spriteset Base.updateScreenSprites (rpg_sprites.js:2210:31) at Spriteset Map.Spriteset Base. update (rpg_sprites.js:2146:10) at Spriteset Map.update (rpg_sprites.js:2275:37) at Spriteset Map. (OcRam_Layers.js:1184:39)
at Spriteset Map.c.(OcRam Layers.js:28:135)
at chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_scenes.js:262:19 at Array.forEach () at Scene Map.Scene Base.updateChildren (rpg_scenes.js:260:19)
at Scene Map.Scene Base.update (rpg_scenes.js:113:10)

Anyone else getting this?

Edit: been using MTool. Turning that off fixed this

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
who is mescary? I am looking at quest log and none of the girls in it are named that

edit: found her. a character I never saw before. you encounter her in the morning at church
You do? Definitely not the Mescary of previous versions. :unsure:

Also WHY THE FUCK STUPID MINIGAMES/QUESTS WITH TIME LIMITS?!?! I HATE THAT $#IT, SERIOUSLY!!!

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
How do I progress the main story? The first exploration quest is stuck with all steps done' but it's not completed, meanwhile I'm doing Isabelle quest and I'm casting a spell? What the fuck is going on? MC doesn't know any magic.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Btw, if you get stuck with Marjorie kitchen scenes because of Maria quest, you can just go to www>data>map021, search for
"switch2Id":404, and change the value to something else like 999. This is just a bandaid, but it should work.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
so is it even possible to get the 100% risk scene with alexis?
100% means you wake her up always, but she doesn't make much of an issue of this, what could mean it's a hook for something story-related later on i guess, though i could be wrong.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Nothing like that happened on my side, but looking at the path try renaming the folder to something with less letters :ROFLMAO:
There is character limit fot the path, it's pretty big so usually it's not an issue, but you can reach it if you try.

Edit:
Known bugs:

• -"Clamp" Bug, I'm well aware of this bug but being honest I can't find the solution I'm still researching for the fix.
  • "Jalena.png" Bug, This bug is related to the plugin and only happens in linux, that's why there is no linux version this time (I need to fix this bug before droping this version), if this bug happens in WEB or Android, please send me a pm with your save in it.
Fixed in the new version.

Btw, what the hell is this part of changelog:
- Reworked character Mescary and her intro.
- New Mescary/ Scene - Anal / happens in the intro
There is no Mescary character,
there is only a single scene that plays during the intro out of nowhere - I've literally restarted the game two times thinking it was a bug.

Edit: Nevermind, it's hiddend behind Ashley quests which I completely missed before - there should be some hint to talk to her, you can't talk to any other nun and she just bends with the background.

Android version. When leaving the church, I knock down a girl. At this point, the game freezes. Restarting doesn't help.
I've not seen a scene like this on the PC, the only freeze I had was going to Megan at Isabella house - I had to finish last Isabella quest to progress, it was breaking the 2nd floor of her house otherwise.

Edit: just got this scene, works fine on PC v0.17.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes