henaiboy

Jun 4, 2019
He's talking about himself and the church mouse while saying cheer up to you because it could be worse.
youre being a weirdo we like these things called games and we like to play them just because you dont want to play and just fap to some scenes doesnt mean everyone else wants to do that

Feb 26, 2019
youre being a weirdo we like these things called games and we like to play them just because you dont want to play and just fap to some scenes doesnt mean everyone else wants to do that
Hm? Played through the game normally a few times. I just saw a hapless human crying about something that didn't exist the way he thinks it does and gave him the choice to either skip the grind completely or skip to a point in the grind.

If there's some sort of problem you have because you think your emotions are under attack -- yeah, you're barking up the wrong tree and I have no interest in talking to a white knight defending his fair maiden. Now you're being "attacked".

If there's anything more, you can send a dm.

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
please help

1 quest saids meet Ashley nun in park she not showing up love is 2 like game asking

2 in confession booth Angie in green mom sis in grey

both are completed high in love

3 also cant get sister night visit to mc

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
still tho for those who have no jobs are money we get fuck on stuff like this. also i find it haed to trust deves after so many have screwed people over.

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
please help

1 quest saids meet Ashley nun in park she not showing up love is 2 like game asking

2 in confession booth Angie in green mom sis in grey

both are completed high in love

3 also cant get sister night visit to mc
Hi "thedevilbank"

I think the first quest you mentioned refers to Angie, so go to the park and talk to the girl in the sandbox. If she's not there, talk to Ashley (the nun) in the confessional.

After that confession, Alexa will pay you a visit at night.

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
still tho for those who have no jobs are money we get fuck on stuff like this. also i find it haed to trust deves after so many have screwed people over.
Hello Zarqupang! In fact, I understand that not everyone has the money to be able to buy it, which is why, even though the extended version is currently behind a paywall, it becomes free after a month. So don't worry; it's just a matter of patience. On December 25th, it will be free for anyone who wants to download it.

And the reason the "devs" fuck with us so much was that I started making a game, so believe me I understand you
, not all devs do things just to mess around; we're just humans improvising in the process. At least in my case, I'm an accountant who woke up one day with the desire to make a Hgame, so, everything until this point is thanks to all the feedback that includes your comment ;)

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
Hi "thedevilbank"

I think the first quest you mentioned refers to Angie, so go to the park and talk to the girl in the sandbox. If she's not there, talk to Ashley (the nun) in the confessional.

After that confession, Alexa will pay you a visit at night.
click Ashley name saids park at 1500 1700

I talked to Ashley nun in booth clicked Angie big scene her mc hand job

mom in grey sister in grey

but both completed love full level

angie quest completed love at 5

go talk to nun go home go sleep in room nothing happens

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes