• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Just noticed this, pretty confused about which game is even worth playing now.
The second (one you linked) is a total rip off/remake w/ very little content; tweaked the original artists work a tad and is trying to make money. The original by Saint Voice is more involved and better quality if he can get ahead of the lag problem.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
The second (one you linked) is a total rip off/remake w/ very little content; tweaked the original artists work a tad and is trying to make money. The original by Saint Voice is more involved and better quality if he can get ahead of the lag problem.
Oh right, that's pretty fucked up then. Is that other thread reportable? Sounds at the very least unethical.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
1. No, it's not reportable, we do have a branched off game like Urban Demon Mods - here.
2. We are noticed of the game presence, and been keeping eye on it.
3. Begging is fine, but do not over-saturating the thread.
4. Be polite and patient, someone will take one for the team next version.

Fuze_This

Dec 6, 2018
I see that the change here for the character pose images are animated. Nice stuff.

On the other hand, the lag issue is enough to slay me straight into the grave. Not sure what's going on there for it to start slowing down so much.

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
Hello everyone how can I get to this 1569010162181.png part. I already have LOVE=7 of the teacher and I cannot do anything with her, besides the stretching. Please need some help.

• Sad
Reactions: Cul

chunkyrio

May 26, 2017

Changelog

• Fixed Lag - made for overload live2d bust -
  • Improvements on “idle” move on Maria, Marjorie and MC
  • Most of the double bust bug has been fixed
  • Healing - The MC should heal when go to sleep
  • Some quests when completed appear with some additional text “More events could come here”
  • Fixed most of the problems related to quests
  • Added Maria bust
  • New splash screen
  • New keyboard configuration, The player can change this anytime
  • New “Training” at the park’s bars, with this you should have the ability to walk faster when you get 25 points.
  • Choose the type of running: jumping or just walk faster

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017

Changelog

• Some quests when completed appear with some additional text “More events could come here”
  • Added Maria bust
  • New splash screen
  • New “Training” at the park’s bars, with this you should have the ability to walk faster when you get 25 points.
CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018

Changelog

• Added Maria bust
  • New splash screen
Where's the folder to put this file?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Like the game, running into a couple glitches. Went to talk w/ the Nun about Holy Water, played w/ Anghie, went to bed and It says I need to talk to Nun. Can't break the loop.
Also Played w/ Anghie and after it noted the get close quest complete I accidentally hit space bar at the park at night and I talked to Anghie again while she was not there
Quests seem to be repeating talked w/ the girl on the bench and it noted quest complete...next day talked w/ her again and it noted same quest complete.

Also, the lag is much better but still clunky especially at night and the longer I play the slower it seems to get I am on an older windows 8 but this is the only game I have that problem with.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I guess I broke the game...must be a VERY specific order in which to do the quests. Had to force the confrontation w/ Mescary using the cheat spot (otherwise kept looping) and now I need to use concentration to find the papyrus but can't get concentration...have talked w/ the park girl(s) multiple times and it keeps repeating the same quest

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017

Changelog

• Added Maria bust
  • New splash screen
Wait, Where do you put this?

Maverick2104

Mar 5, 2018

Changelog

• Added Maria bust
  • New splash screen
God

Reactions: Eltata
Dec 26, 2017
I applied the patch and it gave me a few errors from missing files during install. Afterwards I started a new game and the lag was significantly improved. However, I could not get the concentration event with maria to trigger. I reloaded a save before the patch and that caused image overlay issues. There were two diffeerent styles of maria overlapped and playing simultaneously. Any suggestions?

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes