• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Will someone ever post a save so not all of us have to grind the heck out of this game to go at the point we previously were?

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
Here's my save with most scenes unlocked. I suggest waiting until the bugfix because there's a lot of glitches. It's laggy as hell and I can't figure out how to unlock the final teacher buttjob scene, some quests won't say they are completed even though I already did them. "Mother's Quest" seems to crash the game, even though I already have unlocked all her scenes, be advised.

Reactions: dussalant

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Here's my save with most scenes unlocked. I suggest waiting until the bugfix because there's a lot of glitches. It's laggy as hell and I can't figure out how to unlock the final teacher buttjob scene, some quests won't say they are completed even though I already did them. "Mother's Quest" seems to crash the game, even though I already have unlocked all her scenes, be advised.

THANKS MAN! Really appreciated!

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
so, what're the sex scenes for each case?
The souls on the bus influence both the scene and the dialog of the ghost afterwards. As far as I know, purifying the souls will give you a vaginal scene with the ghost and bj in the toilets with the ghost but the dialog will be as if the ghost is in love with you(very positive), condemning them gives anal with the ghost/bj and the dialog is as if the ghost is trapped in the mortal plane because you have enslaved/wont let her pass on.

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
Wait, if you bought the version before that, don't you still have access on the bugfix since patreon now draws money from your credit card the moment you became a patreon to the creator?
I had the 10$ tier for 2 months I think, but I had to cancel it because it was getting quite expensive since it was converting to my country's currency

Reactions: Sanjimelorine

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
The souls on the bus influence both the scene and the dialog of the ghost afterwards. As far as I know, purifying the souls will give you a vaginal scene with the ghost and bj in the toilets with the ghost but the dialog will be as if the ghost is in love with you(very positive), condemning them gives anal with the ghost/bj and the dialog is as if the ghost is trapped in the mortal plane because you have enslaved/wont let her pass on.
Many thanks kind sir

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I never got any of the frame rate issues so far, but for whatever reason dashing/running whatever just stopped working entirely no matter what setting it is or what buttons I press. If there's one thing I hate in RPGM games it's walking around slowly. >_<

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes