f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
save editor is not working, i can only change the amount of golds
there is no way to edit health as far as i can see, so that doesn't work either.
After uploading your save to look at the bottom of the page and hit "File unpack" and then search for (doing ctrl+f works) for "_hp" and look for the one that is your current HP for that save and then edit it to your max HP then hit download on it.

Verk

Feb 23, 2019
After uploading your save to look at the bottom of the page and hit "File unpack" and then search for (doing ctrl+f works) for "_hp" and look for the one that is your current HP for that save and then edit it to your max HP then hit download on it.
thanks you, how can i change my attack damage with save editor too?

Last edited:

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
MotherQuest is buged when you try to read information about the Quest error message appears and the Game close. All other Quests you can normal read.
The dev messed up when he was defining the quests. The parts of the quests need to be separated by commas, but he missed it in that one.
It's easy to fix, just open up the file www\data\Quests.txt
The incorrect line is found two lines under this one:

<quest 20:#{questmarjorie.0}|1|1>

Either add the commas directly, or just replace the entire line with this:

#{questmarjorie.5},#{questmarjorie.6},#{questmarjorie.7},#{questmarjorie.8},#{questcompletedon.0}

Oct 14, 2018
The game is nice and the art is kinda unique yet still good, although I encountered so many bugs with the quests that it ended up not making much sense. I had multiple quests that I completed, but stayed as uncompleted and one quest I actually couldn't complete, which was the "Spy on sister at night", when trying to enter her room, the "quest completed" would just get spammed, then when trying to use your pc to spy it would tell me to confess all sins at the church, which I had already done 3 times.
Not sure if I just gave the game a shot at a unstable build, but hopefully it gets fixed, in that case I'll try it out again after some updates.
Oh and please... A combat system with HP, and then no way to even heal up again ?? Not even sleeping heals you ?? o_O

cesar03

Oct 15, 2018
hello someone passes me guide for the sister and how to get more influence (I already have 4)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Maybe somebody can tell me if this is correct?

Have I solved all what I can make?

I have solved 5 Main Quest and 14 Side Quests

Open

1 Main Quest

Mescary is into something (stairs, update in next version)

2 Side Quests

Deep Dreams (is green, Level 1, don´t vanish)

Work in the shop (Work till it hurts, I get not solved)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The game is nice and the art is kinda unique yet still good, although I encountered so many bugs with the quests that it ended up not making much sense. I had multiple quests that I completed, but stayed as uncompleted and one quest I actually couldn't complete, which was the "Spy on sister at night", when trying to enter her room, the "quest completed" would just get spammed, then when trying to use your pc to spy it would tell me to confess all sins at the church, which I had already done 3 times.
Not sure if I just gave the game a shot at a unstable build, but hopefully it gets fixed, in that case I'll try it out again after some updates.
Oh and please... A combat system with HP, and then no way to even heal up again ?? Not even sleeping heals you ?? o_O
The problem is sometimes you completed a Question when you enter a room and you must enter it later so sometimes it is difficult to know if this is correct or not (like school bathroom and so on).

1) When you enter your sister room you must normal have a scene (21 or 22 hour), after this you use the spy cam, you must solve before the sins with Angie (3), and then go back and sin with Ashley (you tell her about Angie before and now you talk about your sister). The Quest you can complete normal without problems.

2) You can heal you with a skill from Mescary when you have 8 souls. The problem is the slimes are to hard and it is not clear enough that you must fight the bats (north) then I think you can solve it without cheating.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
thanks you, how can i change my attack damage with save editor too?
The HP you see normal not so cheating the souls to 8 or above is easier.

Fight the bats in the north normal. When you have done it and you are near death then cheat the souls to 8 or more and trade them with Mescary for a healing battle skill. In the fight with a enemy you use the skill and the HP from him you get so you can heal yourself slow.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Hi does anyone know how to get this scene I've been trying for awhile
honestly not sure, it feels like it is either an anghie event or one of the school girls as it seems like a school gym area, try the guide in the guide tab of OP, might help out.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes