May 3, 2017
Ryuu2002 Right so you need to buy an empty bottle from the store and then talk to ashley(Nun) she will then tell you the water behind her is holy water, I think you just have to go towards it then I can't recall off the top of my head but it should be pretty obvious at that point.

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Was this game not meant to be Incest? Remember something like it, which if I remember correctly.
Means this developer also caved into the rules, on not being able to make such a game

Reactions: Paprika

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
That's interesting. This release uses about 20% of an octacore and 20-30% of a 4gb 1050ti while running about 400mb of ram with 3 processes running. One process primarily uses the 1050ti and the other 2 are using the RAM/CPU.
So if you're running a dual or quad core on windows and it's integrated graphics, it WILL lag.

• Angry
Reactions: Eltata

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
Hey Guys , just wanted to ask if anyone could help me , i just started playing this and at the scene where u need the holy water for the cat thingy , i just cant figure out how to get the bottle , it says click x and use concentration , but there is no skill called concentration
:C I would be happy about any help , im kinda stuck
in v0.6 i've got twoo saves,if u wanna i can upload.

villa219

Jun 5, 2017
This was posted in his patreon the 10th of July.

Hello Saints!

Here is the future changes for the next version
-Introducing battle system
-Re-write the intro giving more explanation about the origin of MC and other characters
-2 New animation for Ashley
-Check grammar errors for all the dialogue - The goal its to fix all the "Spanglish" in the game
-8 animations for animated bust- The goal its to make all the 14 characters bust animated, i stated 8 because each one of this could have 20 hrs of work or more, in the end i'm human too...
-Make live2d work in the game- (Guys if someone already know a way to do this please tell me, this will make everything goes easier...)

It says 2 new animations for Ashley. So there should be new content for her.
1567223166572.png

This will give you the answers that you are looking for. but the post with all the new things on the game its just to big...

villa219

Jun 5, 2017
Why there are 2 art style in this game? 1 is marvelous and the other one is just a no.
He's into a transition from art style, he does the art himself and he is trying to improve all the busts (for now) because that was the first thing he did and well... At first look he wasn't skilled enought to make the art good as the last two updates he published

beboybe3

Jun 5, 2017
He's into a transition from art style, he does the art himself and he is trying to improve all the busts (for now) because that was the first thing he did and well... At first look he wasn't skilled enought to make the art good as the last two updates he published
Ah ok thanks for the reply, the new one looks spot on.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
What the heck??
Everything was fine, all the author had to do was add some more stories, H-contents for each characters specially alexa and marjorie,

Adding this laggy ass 2D live shit is completely out of the question, Everything was going well... WHO THE HELL SUGGESTED THIS? probably one of his damn patreons.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes