D

Deleted member 1439211

Are there no new scenes in this version? Pretty sad...
I'm not totally sure but I think that there are new scenes: Saint Voces posted in his patreon, on August 5th, a preview of a new scene with Anghie and, on July 27th, a new one with Alexa. Moreover, he already published a bug fix version for the 0.06, so I don't think this version (0.07 beta) has no new content.

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017

Windows version- FOLDER
Windows version- .RAR
MAC version -
The links aren't working :S

Dickdoodle

Dec 17, 2016
He's added live animation to character portraits during conversations, which has made the game very laggy and unplayable in its current state. I think it would be best to just wait it out for a fixed version.

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
I'm gonna continue playing, but I have searched through the games files and found no new scenes. I would recommend waiting for a bugfix, while the animated busts are nice, they are lagging the game a lot in some areas.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
what dev's dont understand is that live2d is heavy and not good with rpgmaker (yet), probably in a future program or major update it will work.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
what dev's dont understand is that live2d is heavy and not good with rpgmaker (yet), probably in a future program or major update it will work.
School of lust has animated characters and it's rpg too, and it works just fine.

Reactions: Pepmoreno

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
This was posted in his patreon the 10th of July.

Hello Saints!

Here is the future changes for the next version
-Introducing battle system
-Re-write the intro giving more explanation about the origin of MC and other characters
-2 New animation for Ashley
-Check grammar errors for all the dialogue - The goal its to fix all the "Spanglish" in the game
-8 animations for animated bust- The goal its to make all the 14 characters bust animated, i stated 8 because each one of this could have 20 hrs of work or more, in the end i'm human too...
-Make live2d work in the game- (Guys if someone already know a way to do this please tell me, this will make everything goes easier...)

It says 2 new animations for Ashley. So there should be new content for her.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
School of lust has animated characters and it's rpg too, and it works just fine.
did u play the versions before the last 2 updates they were a mess, huge Ram needed to play the game due to animated menu and animated live2d and some other issues, but he figure it out how to make it more smooth with those animations but still its not perfect, this game i tried it and somehow its heavy has hell and its not from my pc cause i have heavier rpgm games and they work perfectly.

Reactions: Atlin and dragon608

ForevAPandA

Jul 18, 2018
Hey Guys , just wanted to ask if anyone could help me , i just started playing this and at the scene where u need the holy water for the cat thingy , i just cant figure out how to get the bottle , it says click x and use concentration , but there is no skill called concentration
:C I would be happy about any help , im kinda stuck

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes