Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
there is nothing new
all this fucking time for nothing
developer must be crazy
2 things, this isn't the official release of .07, this is the beta as far as I can tell which implements the new busts. If you went back and read the posts beforehand you would find a post detailing the new stuff including the 2 new animations for Ashley when its fully out. Edit: It is also hard on a dev to get animations created for 8/12 characters in just 1 release, by development standards, that is a fucking nightmare already.

Reactions: MystZER0 and Eltata

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
anybody have new's full save for this version, because old savedata dont load.
can anyone upload?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
MotherQuest is buged when you try to read information about the Quest error message appears and the Game close. All other Quests you can normal read.

Reactions: mappero87

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Ever since i saw this game on the latest updates feed when it first came out I've had my eyes on it. But i figured I'll let it get More content.
But now that I'm playing it for the first time, this is just Asinine. I mean dude i play School of Lust and it plays fine on my pc with fps being consistent. But this is just not working. Its too laggy.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Ever since i saw this game on the latest updates feed when it first came out I've had my eyes on it. But i figured I'll let it get More content.
But now that I'm playing it for the first time, this is just Asinine. I mean dude i play School of Lust and it plays fine on my pc with fps being consistent. But this is just not working. Its too laggy.
It's unfortunate timing. It used to run pefertly fine. I'm sure it will get fixed.

Reactions: Rising_Hell
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes