Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Take a look at the Guide, in the link just above your post, from half an hour ago?
That's an outdated guide. Saint Voice has changed a few things. You can no longer increase control w/ the book in the closet ( there is no book in closet) Talking w/ the girl in the park does not advance unless there is a VERY specific order in which you do stuff before talking to her. I have visited her 5 days as the tiny guide on the OP stated and many other variations and can not get concentration skill.

Last edited:

neyrutodohexa

Jun 18, 2018
That's an outdated guide. Saint Voice has changed a few things. You can no longer increase control w/ the book in the closet ( there is no book in closet) Talking w/ the girl in the park does not advance unless there is a VERY specific order in which you do stuff before talking to her. I have visited her 5 days as the tiny guide on the OP stated and many other variations and can not get concentration skill.
same here, on older version the guide was okay but this time it doesn't seem to work at all

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
okay so I got most of the quests active now.. soo many triggers that are like half triggers you can go past without even knowing and they don't tell you what you need for completely different quests.. now I cannot get the papyrus because concentration isn't in skills menu? am I missing something here? also how the fuck do you train your control when it's at 2? aggghhh this game's art is so nice but the gameplay mainly the game's triggers are so fucked

Reactions: VulgarFap

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
yep found this out last night, now I'm stuck on control 2 and also no skill to find the papyrus in the library? uggghh this game can be frustrating

Dickdoodle

Dec 17, 2016
You gotta use a save editor if you want to progress any further. The quest switches aren't activating as they should, gotta switch them on your selves. and the game itself is still laggy after 5-10 minutes of play. Too many Live 2d portraits, it ain't worth it.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Sorry to hear it's no longer valid - looks like the dev is having problems keeping his stuff together and consistent. Damn shame that.

You gotta use a save editor if you want to progress any further. The quest switches aren't activating as they should, gotta switch them on your selves. and the game itself is still laggy after 5-10 minutes of play. Too many Live 2d portraits, it ain't worth it.
So buggy like f**k for a so called bugfix.

BobMatt432

Mar 25, 2018
how do you edit the save

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
Even if some of the quests might be out of order or broken makes no difference right now, you can still get all scenes. The only scene no one has been able to unlock is the teacher butt job one, not sure why.

Arroba5

Apr 15, 2018
No recuerdo bien como, pero después de visitar muchas veces a la chica en sentada en la banca del parque me dio una opción especial para verla usando la imaginación entonces se desbloqueo la concentración. Para ese momento ya la habia llevado a tope leyendo libros en la biblioteca de la iglesia. Una vez que tienes el papiro ahora si puedes ir al otro mundo y alli aumentas la habilidad de corrupción que antes aumentabas con el libro del armario de tu cuarto.
Lo lamento pero no se casi nada de inglés, lo juego en español y esto se los puse en inglés gracias al traductor de Google.
Alguien sabe como pasar "Espia en el baño 3 y 4"?
I don't remember how, but after visiting the girl sitting on the park bench many times, she gave me a special option to see her using her imagination, so the concentration was unlocked. By that time I had already taken her to the top reading books in the church library. Once you have the papyrus now if you can go to the other world and there you increase the corruption skill that you used to increase with the book in your bedroom closet.
I'm sorry but I know almost nothing about English, I play it in Spanish and I put it in English thanks to the Google translator.
Anyone know how to spend "Spy in the bathroom 3 and 4"?

TinchoSempai

Oct 11, 2018
okay, i am stuck trying to get papyrus because I don't have the concentration skill... how do a get it? is it a bug?

First of all you have to get 10 points from the library book in the church, when you do Maria's quest and ask you to get her a job go and talk to Marjorie (Mom) she will say yes ... Find Maria in front of the park "don't talk to her yet" just sit next to her and give the option of concentration you will have to do it twice, once a day, the second time the animation that you learned a new power will jump. Once the skill is obtained, talk to Maria to start her work

That's how I got the damn skill (I'm sorry for that), now someone knows how to get Kiyoko's second scene in the gym.

Last edited:
Reactions: neyrutodohexa

Niby

Oct 11, 2017
I don't know why, but on my virutal machine with windows 10, with everything updated - I get about 1 FPS. Which is NOT the case for most of RPGM I've played on it. I have the problem with just this one and the School of Lust. Is there any fix for that? Is there some plugin attached that cause this? Also, the machine have 4GB of RAM, two cores exclusively and 1 GB of VideoRAM, everything else is on the host. So 3d games on Unity run fine, even if its not 60fps experience. Glad if anybody could post some fix.

Also the browser version runs just fine.

Last edited:

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
First of all you have to get 10 points from the library book in the church, when you do Maria's quest and ask you to get her a job go and talk to Marjorie (Mom) she will say yes ... Find Maria in front of the park "don't talk to her yet" just sit next to her and give the option of concentration you will have to do it twice, once a day, the second time the animation that you learned a new power will jump. Once the skill is obtained, talk to Maria to start her work

That's how I got the damn skill (I'm sorry for that), now someone knows how to get Kiyoko's second scene in the gym.
awesome I did that more than twice and still no skill and yes my concentration is already 10 lol, fuck it dude I'm editing in my papyrus, fuckin stupid glitchy triggers

TinchoSempai

Oct 11, 2018
awesome I did that more than twice and still no skill and yes my concentration is already 10 lol, fuck it dude I'm editing in my papyrus, fuckin stupid glitchy triggers
I am sorry to tell you that if you continued Maria's quest without having done that part, you will have to start a new game until you reach "exactly that moment". Since if you didn't do it, you won't be able to get that skill, Remember it has to be "Before telling her that she can work at home" she'll be waiting for you in front of the park, you just need to sit next to her "don't talk to her yet."

Frist day

Sin título.jpg

Second day

asd.jpg sdasdads.jpg

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I am sorry to tell you that if you continued Maria's quest without having done that part, you will have to start a new game until you reach "exactly that moment". Since if you didn't do it, you won't be able to get that skill, Remember it has to be "Before telling her that she can work at home" she'll be waiting for you in front of the park, you just need to sit next to her "don't talk to her yet."

Frist day

View attachment 411201

Second day

View attachment 411203 View attachment 411206
Do I need the skill for anything else though? I edited the papyrus into my save so I could just do that if I neeeeed concentration, also holy fuck this guy needs to put in some barriers so you can't do shit like this. also thanks for the info my dude

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Do I need the skill for anything else though? I edited the papyrus into my save so I could just do that if I neeeeed concentration, also holy fuck this guy needs to put in some barriers so you can't do shit like this. also thanks for the info my dude
Only other thing concentration is used for (that I know of) is to find sisters keys outside the house and to find a little money outside of the shop.
You can cheat the money and change time of day at the lower left of the screen in front of home.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Only other thing concentration is used for (that I know of) is to find sisters keys outside the house and to find a little money outside of the shop.
You can cheat the money and change time of day at the lower left of the screen in front of home.
ahhh the keys I will need, question for if you know I started sisters turn off the alram quest, how do I start her actual quest, is that by finding the keys and spying on her?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
ahhh the keys I will need, question for if you know I started sisters turn off the alram quest, how do I start her actual quest, is that by finding the keys and spying on her?
After I finally got the concentration skill (still no quite sure of that sequence) I walked in the house entry sister and mom are arguing about lost keys then you go outside to find them (using concentration skill) and can now peek on sister

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes