suhailsj

Jul 18, 2018
I hope one time you will try to do a remake or just a game because when you see a message agressive like this it's hurt a little bit because all this "shit" is not 1 or 2 hours of work its 3 weeks of work some peaple love the project remake and you are the only 2 one i see with negative comment " negative and very agressive "
And
No i don't use paint
Yes its a remake when the game have an other map an other gameplay modified character new "shit like this " animation Yes its a remake

Thanks you
I faped to this,thx :p

• Love
Reactions: timix

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I hope one time you will try to do a remake or just a game because when you see a message agressive like this it's hurt a little bit because all this "shit" is not 1 or 2 hours of work its 3 weeks of work some peaple love the project remake and you are the only 2 one i see with negative comment " negative and very agressive "
And
No i don't use paint
Yes its a remake when the game have an other map an other gameplay modified character new "shit like this " animation Yes its a remake

Thanks you
I have no doubt that you have put in a lot of work. I personally would like to see you put that work into your OWN game not dissect someone else's work tweak it and hand it back out w/o so much as an acknowledgement/credit or even talking w/ the original artist. Your 'version' is starting to go in different directions ( a little random right now in my opinion) and you seem to have conquered the lag problem. I 'm sure on a pirate thread this means little but it looks to me more like you hijacked someones work rather than made your own.

Reactions: timix

timix

Apr 23, 2017
I have no doubt that you have put in a lot of work. I personally would like to see you put that work into your OWN game not dissect someone else's work tweak it and hand it back out w/o so much as an acknowledgement/credit or even talking w/ the original artist. Your 'version' is starting to go in different directions ( a little random right now in my opinion) and you seem to have conquered the lag problem. I 'm sure on a pirate thread this means little but it looks to me more like you hijacked someones work rather than made your own.
That a good comentary
Yes its look like a easy work to do but trust me it's not so easy why ?
because just to resize tits it's a hard work because you need to fit the tits perfectly with the body its not just " UHH IM TAKING TITS AND RECROP AND HOP I DO THE WORK "
yes the i recrop the image of the tits but i there is some image or i draw myself the tits or body part ect ect quick example Check spoiler for exemple
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The animation is a big part to because i need to resize the tits and have to move them in the perfect timing and try to do some jelly movement if you know what i mean, when i do animation part i have like 10 pic on my computer to edit the original animation of the creator

and the gameplay the map is reworked the gameplay is reworked to for exemple the little quest of Maria ( drugs quest ) its like 5 or 10 mn of gameplay i did it in 1 hours ( because lags ect ect )

for the stolen projet
Yes i know when i reworked the projet i was like oh shit i'm a fking robber i stoling the projet
ok its stolen for the rework but the game is FREE and its will be FREE 99 YEARS and there is no NEVER SAINT REMAKE ++ ONLY 5$ ON PATREON FOR 4 ANIMATION +

all is FREE

i do all for my own pleasure like a video maker on youtube if you like it i'm happy if you don't like it i will try to change thing to make you happy but only for INTELLIGENT comment like you not like the guys upper

and for my OWN GAME i need more experience on design like drawing or modeling and when i have this experience i will work on my own game i promise you

Thanks you for your comment :)
i will try my best for the next update

Last edited:

SammanIII

Dec 26, 2017
Yea, still nothing happens with "talk to the girl in the park" even after 5 6 times
read and follow my guide above it will walk you through you need to get to the point where she needs a job I talked to her 20 days and nothing

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
I don't have skill of concentration in skill menu (only saint chain) and don't know how to raise "Control" in game, someone pls guide me.

• Sad
Reactions: Seasonal

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
In the game I have sat by the lady at the bus stop and have talked to her numerous times and still cant unlock the concentration skill and i have trey'd talking to her twice in a row as well .

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Seasonal

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Not sure the "Light version" is any fix.
TLDR version: Saint Voice hired a programmer, programmer crapped out - Saint Voice is back redoing everything

News and explanations
Good day lovely lads!
I want to talk about the big loads of bugs that we have this lasts months so about that
"i hire a friend to help me with Rpg Maker around May of this year, so i could focus a lot more on animations and content, in the end, the game make some improvements but backfires with hell tons of bugs that i'm pretty aware that most of you were disappointed and frustrated with this.
i have a talk with him last month about being more careful with this problem and fix all the things that you my lovely patreons were reporting to me every time, also to not delay anything,

As you all see this light version and Extended came with another train of bugs ready to explode on all the supporters and people hopes and expectations who follow my game.

Needless to say that i'm not working with him anymore (Yesterday i have to let him go, so i will re-work everything on my own.

The reason behind this it's because i tried to check the code, and it was a mess, i can't even recognize my own game."
So i want to ask you this month to be patient because i will be working like never before in order to give you some quality content with minimal bugs.
To achieve this i will buy Drdhoom Pluggin from School of lust for Live2d to fix all the lags problems (or at least at the level of the game in mention)

I will improve quest logs. parallax maps. I will improve the way that the game progress, in other words problems like maria's quest - concentration skill, will not be a headache anymore, so it will be easier to obtain

I'm absolutely devoted to improve this game in order to make it one of the best ones. So improvements on older crappy animations are at menu for the next months.

-Saint Voice

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes