yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I see all of these posts about lag... I don't experience any of it.
Yep, me neither, the only thing i have was getting stuck/locked when mescary take mc to her house to talk about control, mescary doens't talk and i can't walk.

villa219

Jun 5, 2017
From Saint Voice Patreon
Min requirements:
CPU i3 or higher, GPU that has OpenGL 2.0 or higher, and 2 GB of RAM.

My Desktops lags like hell and my laptop has no problems
Laptop is Windows 7 - Desktop is 8.1 don't know if that makes any difference
He mean only for the new test version for the new plugin for live2d

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
OK stupid question what are the battle mechanics? I saw in an earlier post to spam attack but exactly how do you attack? What controls ? Keyboard, mouse? The arrow keys cycle between attack and heal but what do you do to actually hit them? And why do devs not put up a tutorial on how THEY set up the battle mechanics?

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
OK stupid question what are the battle mechanics? I saw in an earlier post to spam attack but exactly how do you attack? What controls ? Keyboard, mouse? The arrow keys cycle between attack and heal but what do you do to actually hit them? And why do devs not put up a tutorial on how THEY set up the battle mechanics?
you literally hover over the attack option and hit the confirm button which is enter I believe, it's not that hard dude ahahah

Reactions: Sukme

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
you literally hover over the attack option and hit the confirm button which is enter I believe, it's not that hard dude ahahah
Thanks...yeah was a 'Doh!' momment I was using the mouse(as I do with everything else) and trying to walk around and hit w/ mouse button not using the keyboard.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Thanks...yeah was a 'Doh!' momment I was using the mouse(as I do with everything else) and trying to walk around and hit w/ mouse button not using the keyboard.
oooohhhh jeez man, yea I never use the mouse unless it's a VN so yea I could see how you coulda been having troubles ahaha, have fun my dude

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
So next question: has anyone found any new h-content or was this pretty much a do-over after last programmer screwed it up?
Have the Sister's bed scenes and webcam scenes - Mom's couch scenes - Anghie's 'Cramp' scene - Nun's confessional scenes - Housemaids shower scene - Teachers 'gym' scene.

Anything new?

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Will someone please tell me how do you earn money in this game please and who I need to speak with to start earning money ?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Will someone please tell me how do you earn money in this game please and who I need to speak with to start earning money ?
Depends on what quests you have triggered. Do you have concentration skill? Ask Mom if she needs help in the kitchen. Then talk w/ Maria in morning at church about getting her a job. She'll meet mom and agree to work then you can work as clerk at store.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I was following the ghost quest it said to get empty bottle for the holy water I have no $ in the game I was just started the game 5th day in game

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I was following the ghost quest it said to get empty bottle for the holy water I have no $ in the game I was just started the game 5th day in game
At this point I'm not sure you can grind a work around to get concentration skill so you can get Maria a job. I think you need to either start over and listen to the long drawn out intro to get, I think, $100 starting money or use the cheat spot I mentioned in the spoiler

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
Did you delete any game file to run it without problems? What's the source where you downloaded your version?
I downloaded from here... didn't change any files, nor had any previous version. Wish I could help, but I think this game is pretty swell. I haven't experienced any lag, freezes, crashes, or anything...

Could be that this particular game requires more resources than the avg one... this is my setup, which may be why I have no lag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is it just me or since the chance in models it has been a neverending losing battle with shitty lag with no real explanation whatsoever?

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes