staz369

Jan 4, 2019
If you haven<t found it yet, this is how you get it.
you need to meet the sad girl (Maria) by the park bench. Sit next to her and go through the dialogue. (you'll get Concentration + 2)
Go back the next day around 14h00 (afternoon) and talk to her a second time (you'll get another Concentration + 2). Your inner voice will then tell you how to use the new magical power.

enjoy.
hey i did all that but never got the skill now she works on weekends. did all the dialogue concentration is 10. nothing ded the library did all of it. but the inner voice never gave me the skill. i downloaded the game 3 different times. 3 different new games. what do i do

Reactions: Omeega

staz369

Jan 4, 2019
No, you have to chat to the girl on the bench. She appears in the afternoon. Until then, keep skipping time by playing on the computer in your bedroom until time advances. After 5 encounters with that girl you gain a new skill. To be honest, it's a ball ache, it sucks any fun out of the game and the reward isn't worth it. Good luck!
i did that and my concentration is at ten. but never got the skill i can use it on her but not in my skills so i can't progress. started new game many times still no skill. need a save file that has concentration skill with lest story done.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is the game still having speed issues or has Saint Voice finally dealt with whatever makes the latest versions so hellishly slow?

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
Is the game still having speed issues or has Saint Voice finally dealt with whatever makes the latest versions so hellishly slow?
He said he's overhauling the game, so hopefully most issues will be fixed in the next version then I wouldn't mind starting a new save. That's why this next release is taking longer than usual.

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
He said he's overhauling the game, so hopefully most issues will be fixed next version then I wouldn't mind starting a new save. That's why this next release is taking longer than normal.
That's what i thought, thanks. Good to know i was not misremembering things.
Now back to lurking.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
guys dev will make this game move on or an end ?i hope this nice work could continue
AFAIK, the last two updates brought with them some serious performance issues that, as mentioned by ViktorGiJoe in its post, have lead the dev to go on a major overhaul of the game and hence the present hiatus. We are all waiting and hoping with fingers crossed.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Started playing. Saw that the developer decided to force unchangeable key mappings. Deleted the game.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Now the big wait is to find out if this one is actually fixed or not.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes