fajer

Jun 22, 2018
for sex scene with nun. You need to go the the old temple, then run to the end of the cave.

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Really that does not work for me. I went to the end of the cave at the old temple but nothing happend. Just an option to go to Mescary's house or go to the next level. Next level does not work. And going to Mescary's house does not give a scene. Not even for her.

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
Really that does not work for me. I went to the end of the cave at the old temple but nothing happend. Just an option to go to Mescary's house or go to the next level. Next level does not work. And going to Mescary's house does not give a scene. Not even for her.

same problem. she just wants me to buy shit.

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
Restarted this game so many time and the scene of the sister blowjob at night just keep stucking on the screen, fix this bug pls

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Saves are completely compatible from V. 0.8 ( Please don't use any older than that)
Scenes Changelog
  • Mescary new scene - Riding MC
  • Ashley new scene - showing her ass
  • Ashley new scene - Getting fuck by MC
Extended Scenes
  • Sleeping Girl - 1 PIC and 1 Scene
  • Girl in the locker room - 1 PIC and 1 Scene
Changelog:
  • Fixed: Alexa Blowjob scene getting stuck in the screen when MC Dreams
  • Fixed: Gabby sucking tits scene stuck in the screen.
  • Guide: Upload a Doc version of it, so everyone who wants to edit could do it without hassle.
  • Fixed: Many tileset misplaced
  • Fixed: Mescary and Ashley quest mixed when Mc goes again to the house.
  • Fixed: Mescary event when MC its supposed to be in bed but MC Jumps to the wall

Bug that still there:
  • MC Could enter to Alexa's room when he isn't supposed to.

Get it here!
Get it here!

disto

Apr 6, 2019
there is a bug with the third Alexa's bed scene (set alarm off) if i play it , i get stuck on the animation and i can't play anymore, does someone know if it is mandatory to finish alexa's route?

Solved it ,Ty

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
It would be great if you put an option to deactivate the live2d, well when one can move the characters with the mouse, I would like them to add that since my pc is rubbish: V but probably they don't add it, does anyone else suffer the same?

Reactions: doubleCl1cK

navi189

Aug 28, 2017
hi, i have been playing the game for about 3 days, it's awesome, i like the drawing style. i recently download the new 0.10 ext and found a problem same as the step-sister scene, wich the image freeze. it's when you talk to the step-mother at night and drink, you have a couple of option.
"admiring, sucking a dick, tit job, nipple pinch and go to sleep"
if you select sucking a dick, after the scene and select any other or just simpe select go to sleep, the image freeze. you can still use the menu to quit or simple close the game.

Reactions: ninguemligah
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes