VoldermortNipple96

Feb 18, 2019
So uhhh... i dowloaded this game last night through MEGA and then played it for like 4 hours straight and saved it... but when i exited out of it and tried going back my save files were gone and i dont want to start over... what happened?
Did you unzip the file before playing the game? If you did, you may need to create a save folder after you zip the file.

har1236

Mar 29, 2019
I guess the extended version for certain scene blocked in the game these for those who are premium on the boss :( sadlife

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Seems to me if you play the bugfix version and reach a censored scene just load your save up in the default 0.9 extended client to watch them uncensored. I'm sure somebody with some skills in programing could apply the bugfix to that client but I'm not that person unfortunately.

Apr 29, 2020
Seems to me if you play the bugfix version and reach a censored scene just load your save up in the default 0.9 extended client to watch them uncensored. I'm sure somebody with some skills in programing could apply the bugfix to that client but I'm not that person unfortunately.
Seems to me if you play the bugfix version and reach a censored scene just load your save up in the default 0.9 extended client to watch them uncensored. I'm sure somebody with some skills in programing could apply the bugfix to that client but I'm not that person unfortunat

hey how do you load up your saved to the bug fix vr im kinda dumb and cant find out how to do that????

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Saves are completely compatible from V. 0.8 ( Please don't use any older than that)
Change log test Version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Get it here!
Get
it here!

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes