zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
to get soul's you have to fight monster's in both world's in your world at night and in the world were you meet the woman who want's to suck your soul out lol

P0M3LO

Jul 6, 2017
Why can't i enter the memory room
It said I need an extended version to get in

Last edited:

kenshee

Dec 18, 2016
Warning: it seems like the entire "good" (morality, not quality) route is inacessible as of this public 0.09 version. So if that's your MC's disposition of choice, it's better to wait for this to be fixed.

(if anyone knows a way around this, please share)

Edit: fixed in 0.09 bugfix 2!

Last edited:

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
That said, be careful with your choices - if the learns Lust from "Mescary" he becomes unable to learn "Desire of the Heart" in the church & vice-versaa.
Does the same apply for getting any Mescary skill before unlocking the church Altar, or is it specifically those two?

I hate saying this, but this looks like it will have the same fate that urban demons or something like that.
A bold claim given (one of the) Urban Demons has an ending at this point, and is technically just missing what could be considered bonus stuff (threesomes and Pool scenes). Still being infested with bugs and deadend dialogue routes aside.

btw did he ever fix the issue at the start of the game with getting the 1st spell??
Was there an issue? Followed the guide/walkthrough and it's obtainable within the first two days, was that not supposed to be the case?

Warning: it seems like the entire "good" (morality, not quality) route is inacessible as of this public 0.09 version. So if that's your MC's disposition of choice, it's better to wait for this to be fixed.

(if anyone knows a way around this, please share)
Stating what the blocking issue seems to be might help confirm or debunk that.

For my contribution, ground a few levels out before tapping the seal, picked up the Absorb spell from Mescary's book, and while the church Altar's door "opens," attempting to enter the area doesn't register as an action, and attempting to leave the library after trying instead cycles the "need to find papyrus before leaving" bit from earlier. Got stuck once, and managed to get unstuck from the area in a later attempt, but haven't tried to get into the church Altar a third time just yet (trying another playthrough that avoids Mescary's spells to check).

Last edited:

kenshee

Dec 18, 2016
Stating what the blocking issue seems to be might help confirm or debunk that.
Sorry, guess I omitted that part, the entrance to the church's altar does not appear to be functioning, we see it open in the cutscene, but there doesn't seem to be a way to enter it.
I saw the same thing that happened to me mentioned a few times in the thread, hence the warning.

Reactions: TempTitle

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
can some one pls help me get lust or hart thing
Follow the included guide. After feeding the cat and making it into the old temple, defeat mobs until you have 10 or so "Week Souls" (you may want to fight green bats two screens up from the portal for them instead of slimes), then go to the bottom of the area and read the sign.

Help i'm STUCK how to get skills from church???
Technically you would be able to pick between the two, but for the moment Heart's Desire seems to be out of reach, so between the two you can only get Lust from the witch's place.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes