yercat

Dec 6, 2017
lol it's still pretty buggy
It has just a lot of incomplete stuff, even little details he could fix in a update, like not letting you anywhere and locking the parcels, for example you can go on both sides of the front door in the church and get behind it. Since it has a really slow development and he doesn't even bother even with those little details, i can't think in other fate than abandoned.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
picture are dman sexy and animation is fantastic.

Love the game and touch of shota if i can say

perfect mom and perfect huge tits

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
How to get skill :the désire of the heart
You buy that in the church's secret altar, though it may be blocked if you get corruption.

That said, v0.09 lets you change between corruption & Desire of the Heart in the memory room.

Aherix

Apr 20, 2019
Sorry for the silence, for some reason i got no warning of your post (or any others in this thread) for the whole week.

First off, if i'm remembering it right, in this version "the stars" have been replaced with an arrow. If neither appears, that might be a problem.

How far have you advanced with Anghie exactly, did you get the scene with her in the church pews or confess to her in the park about erections?
Yes all the scene except for the latest one.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So I assume there is still no SEX scene with the main girls ? Apart from dreams scenes with the sis :unsure:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the game. the thing is tho is there only going to be lewed scene's just for lust and not for the other path.don;t get me wrong i am sure there will be sex scene's on the good path it's just i feel like only if you play the evil path you are going to get the better scene's.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes