zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
strange it should have been in one of them. mybe you go it in the inventory if not i am at a loss.

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
Okay so in the extended version you can watch the scene gallery, only thing is some of them are BUGGED AND THEY DONT EVEN SHOW UP OR THEY FREEZE. So, you download this bugfix version and THEN IT REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE EXTENDED VERSION TO WATCH THE SCENES and some exlusive scens too. How the fuck am I supposed to make this work? Sheesh.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I think I ran into a bug I can't enter the altar area in the church to get the skills. Has this happened to anyone else and is there a fix for it?

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
I think I ran into a bug I can't enter the altar area in the church to get the skills. Has this happened to anyone else and is there a fix for it?
Yeah I've got the same problem. The game thinks I'm still searching for the papyrus after I've already collected it.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah I've got the same problem. The game thinks I'm still searching for the papyrus after I've already collected it.
Same thing happened to me I had to use concentration lvl 1 again and wait out the timer to leave the room but it still won't let me into the altar room to get the skills.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I am also not getting the titjob scene with Marjorie in the kitchen. It says it is an extended version scene exclusive but I thought this was the the extended version?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Where can i get the concentration skill, can you help me pls
Its been a while since I've played ( so buggy) I know you have to talk w/ Maria(?) girl on the bench in front of the park in the afternoon. I know you have to talk w/ her on two different days - first you just stare at her, second you use your imagination to see what she's thinking.(should see a flash and get the concentration skill) I f her event keeps repeating you need to advances other peoples story line. I know you need to talk w/ Mom/sis/nun/church girl....sorry don't recall the exact steps.

Last edited:

Vipblader

Mar 14, 2019
Th
Its been a while since I've played ( so buggy) I know you have to talk w/ Maria(?) girl on the bench in front of the park in the afternoon. I know you have to talk w/ her on two different days - one you just stare at her, second you use your imagination to see what she's thinking.(should see a flash and get the concentration skill) I f her event keeps repeating you need to advances other peoples story line. I know you need to talk w/ Mom/sis/nun/church girl....sorry don't recall the exact steps.
Thank you so much

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes