CoaKing

Dec 22, 2018
Follow the included guide. After feeding the cat and making it into the old temple, defeat mobs until you have 10 or so "Week Souls" (you may want to fight green bats two screens up from the portal for them instead of slimes), then go to the bottom of the area and read the sign.

Technically you would be able to pick between the two, but for the moment Heart's Desire seems to be out of reach, so between the two you can only get Lust from the witch's place.
Tnx

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Can anyone show me how to get the papyrus
Follow the guide. Not sure how well I can shorthand it, but;

Step 1 - Get the "Concentration" spell (will take at least 2 days)
a - talk to Maria (girl on the bench at the park) in the afternoon, the first time nothing will come of it
b - talk to Maria again in the afternoon the next day or whenever, and you'll get the skill.
Skipping to when you need to get papyrus;
a - Talk to Ashley about it, she'll give you the key to clean the library
b - Clean the library
c - Go to Skills, activate "Concentration Lv. 1", investigate the arrows. There's no cost to use the spell, but it only lasts 15 seconds at a time. There's like a line or two of dialogue per arrow that isn't the papyrus, and so far nothing can be done with the extra stuff. If you have to use it multiple times, do so.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
So i started playing the game, got to the part were you need to find a papirus and the game tells me to use the "concentration" skill but i cant find it under the skill tab, the guide also says i have to use it but it is nowhere. Both the guide and game assume i have it from the start but i honestly dunno where it is

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
So i started playing the game, got to the part were you need to find a papirus and the game tells me to use the "concentration" skill but i cant find it under the skill tab, the guide also says i have to use it but it is nowhere. Both the guide and game assume i have it from the start but i honestly dunno where it is
read 2 posts back

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
you get it from step 3 in the guide, it's best to follow the guide step by step that is packed with the game

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
you get it from step 3 in the guide, it's best to follow the guide step by step that is packed with the game
That step just says to talk to some maria person by the park, which she isn't there btw, then go to sleep. Then to use the none existing skill to help alexa, which she is never in her room

This game is broken, the gallery for one dosent fully work, some scenes wont play and others will lock you in. And some scene locks you if you dont have the necessary skill to continue and dont give you the choice to exit

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
That step just says to talk to some maria person by the park, which she isn't there btw, then go to sleep. Then to use the none existing skill to help alexa, which she is never in her room

This game is broken, the gallery for one dosent fully work, some scenes wont play and others will lock you in. And some scene locks you if you dont have the necessary skill to continue and dont give you the choice to exit
there are 4 different times that you can check, morning, evening, night, and late night, but i will go a head and tell you how to get it

go to the park in the evening
she will be on the bench
talk to her
go home and go to sleep
go back to the park in the evening
talk to her again
get skill

some of the lines in the guide is wrong when it comes to what time, and some don't tell you, but just keep checking at each one until you get it

for the broken game
gallery, i only went there to get the time cheat to skip time, i didn't mess with the rest of it, so i wouldn't know
scenes, all scenes will trigger but the extended ones, you will need the extended version for them

like i said, follow the guide step by step, check all times when it comes to triggering scenes, if a step is wrong about being at a place in the morning, check in the evening

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
Heyo everyone, we actually need the extended version. Adding the "not extended 09.2 new version" is a true joke while a lot of sex scene are censored, lol.

BrassChurch

Oct 23, 2019
So uhhh... i dowloaded this game last night through MEGA and then played it for like 4 hours straight and saved it... but when i exited out of it and tried going back my save files were gone and i dont want to start over... what happened?

BrassChurch

Oct 23, 2019
Wait nevermind i started a new game and saved and now it works; however, all my previous save files are gone so is there a bug with that or did i do something wrong?

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes