Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Too much foreplay and oral, Harold needs to step up his game and go all the way already !
With all those powers he could make a harem already haha!

Reactions: kamibell

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
Too much foreplay and oral, Harold needs to step up his game and go all the way already !
With all those powers he could make a harem already haha!
Games with patreons are never going to get to the good stuff in even a reasonable amount of time. Its bad for business, better to have people paying monthly for 24+ months instead of 6.

Reactions: kamibell
Feb 2, 2020
View attachment 387092

Overview:
You play as a young man raised to be a saint. One day Marjorie found you and you were able to leave the church. Meanwhile some weird things start to happen once you leave that place you will try to enjoy your new life out of the purity.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-02
Release Date: 2020-03-02
Developer: Saint Voice
Censored: No
Version: 0.09 Extended
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Guide:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac(v0.09 Public): - MEGA - -

Thank you joebaba132 for sharing.

View attachment 387094 View attachment 387093 View attachment 210593 View attachment 282911 View attachment 282912 View attachment 282913 View attachment 282914 View attachment 282915 View attachment 282916
Must say art style look very interesting, looking forward to try this one.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Go to your room and check the computer, select the option "Go to Gallery?" and it'll transport you to the memory room.
Could you upload the map036.json that's in the /www/data folder by chance? Myself and a few others don't seem to have it so we can't access the memory room :(

Seasonal

Sep 8, 2019
The picture was when the Banshee went missing while on the train. and no quest logs as of v .09

Last edited:

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
The altar, if memory tricks me not, is in a hidden room the church's library and is unlocked when the MC messes with a seal imprisioning a bunch of evil spirits while in the other world, after Mescary takes him there.

That said, be careful with your choices - if the learns Lust from "Mescary" he becomes unable to learn "Desire of the Heart" in the church & vice-versaa.
Okay, I've not found the seal (in the old temple?) I just killed some mobs and then gave myself some xp and souls through save edit so I've just been buying my stuff from Mescary.

Currently the library is bugged and wants me to get the papyrus I already have, so I guess that's another thing to report.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
hi there, 0.09 extended here, there is a bug with that merchant lady, I cant see the scene after she tolds us to undress, or it is unfinished?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
hi there, 0.09 extended here, there is a bug with that merchant lady, I cant see the scene after she tolds us to undress, or it is unfinished?
Definitely bug, lots of people have already commented on it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weird, is anyone got any problems when download this game? I download on mega link but everytime they I try to extract the files they says the files got damaged and can't not be use
I download lots of other game with mega link and it works fine

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
worth to play or is it still a buggy mess? last time i played it was few months back and i got stuck
on the damn 1st spell everytime....

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes