joebaba132

Feb 1, 2018
So does the gallery not work? It just errors when I try
delete the game but keep the zip, go into your appdata% and delete the files, restart and then unpack the zip should work okay :)
*edit only delete the appdata% files associated with the game btw not all of them*

Last edited:

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
So where exactly is the church altar where you can buy purify etc? Nothing comes up when talking to Ashley (the nun). Or is it so that you can't use it if you've already bought stuff from the witch?

Aug 9, 2019
Can anyone help me? Everytime I play a scene (using windows) the animation will always freeze. The dialog is fine but during the entire scene all I see is the first pic BUT if i replay the scene I can see the entire animation. Any reason for that?
Same here, it seems he hasn't fixe it yet, that's the reason I don't play this game

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Game must be broken from the start, or perhaps the guide is outdated. Either way its a shame because you cannot access all scenes from the gallery even.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Caught a bug: when my character entered his bedroom he started phasing through the walls and now I can walk anywhere.

Heat Miser

Jan 3, 2019
I can't get papyrus too. And job in shop broken too, there is no "refuse" option, and of course no spells, so I'm stuck here with Gabby...
Nameless.png

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes