Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So where exactly is the church altar where you can buy purify etc? Nothing comes up when talking to Ashley (the nun). Or is it so that you can't use it if you've already bought stuff from the witch?
The altar, if memory tricks me not, is in a hidden room the church's library and is unlocked when the MC messes with a seal imprisioning a bunch of evil spirits while in the other world, after Mescary takes him there.

That said, be careful with your choices - if the learns Lust from "Mescary" he becomes unable to learn "Desire of the Heart" in the church & vice-versaa.

Reactions: ginsyo

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Where do you find the memory room?
Go to your room and check the computer, select the option "Go to Gallery?" and it'll transport you to the memory room.

thanks but how can i get to fuck the BANSHEE
Go to the Park and enter the left bathroom door. You'll see an arrow in the last stall, check it and select the Summon Banshee option.

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
Go to your room and check the computer, select the option "Go to Gallery?" and it'll transport you to the memory room.

Go to the Park and enter the left bathroom door. You'll see an arrow in the last stall, check it and select the Summon Banshee option.
but i can't have sex with her yet she said someting like she fuck me if she drags me to hell what ever that means

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
but i can't have sex with her yet she said someting like she fuck me if she drags me to hell what ever that means
Try going into the memory room and changing the skill to Lust, instead of Desire of the Heart.
I'm not sure if that's gonna work though.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes