francisco86

Dec 27, 2019
If you mean the bus quest, It's 3am.
You click on the computer at midnight, use "pass time" twice, when it is 2am go to the bus stop in front of the house and click "park". Then you are at the right place at the right time for the quest. Be sure to have either "Condemn" or "Purify" monng your spells or the game will warn you can't play it.
the problem is that I don't know how to get the spells to condemn or purify

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
the problem is that I don't know how to get the spells to condemn or purify
Condemn you can learn from Mescary after you collect a number of weak souls from monsters in her plane.
Purify you may learn from the secret room in the church, also for a number of monster souls.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone have an older version save (0.07, for example) that works with this version? I get that 000002Tuesday.png is missing. Checked the files and now the images are encoded with the rpgmv extension. Even if I copy the necessary file from a previous version, it won't load it and I'm stuck.

Any help, please?

TheSevenSins

Jul 26, 2017
After talking to Isabella, my character simply starts floating over everything. He can interact with some doors, but not all, like I can no longer enter the church. Does anyone else have this problem?

Gianz

Jan 5, 2018
can anyone tell me how to get Angie and Ashley scenes please? i got the "bridge" and "twerk" scenes and the tunnel animation from Angie but nothing else, and i can't get confession from Ashley, even if i go to her on saturday or sunday, i can't figure it out

Last edited:

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
can anyone tell me how to get Angie and Ashley scenes please? i got the "bridge" and "twerk" scenes and the tunnel animation from Angie but nothing else, and i can't get confession from Ashley, even if i go to her on saturday or sunday, i can't figure it out
Angie is on the bench in the church too, talk with her activate the dancing after that come the other actions.

Gianz

Jan 5, 2018
Angie is on the bench in the church too, talk with her activate the dancing after that come the other actions.
i talked to her in the church, she just says "i don't like going to church" and nothing else. By dancing you mean the bridge and twerk position? because those are the only two things she does for now

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
i talked to her in the church, she just says "i don't like going to church" and nothing else. By dancing you mean the bridge and twerk position? because those are the only two things she does for now
Hmm, you need to confess with Ashley on Saturday or Sunday, in the afternoon/evening. You go to the corridor on the right side of the church for that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gianz

Jan 5, 2018
Hmm, you need to confess with Ashley on Saturday or Sunday, in the afternoon/evening. You go to the corridor on the right side of the church for that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it worked thank you, i hadn't noticed the red curtains xD anyway i know there is a way to spy step sister with cameras, can you please tell me how?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
it worked thank you, i hadn't noticed the red curtains xD anyway i know there is a way to spy step sister with cameras, can you please tell me how?
You do all the 3 options with Alexa after "switch the alarm off" when the MC goes to bed, then you confess again - after getting the lap dance from Anghie - what should give a warning for you to spy on Alexa. You must do so in the early morning segment around 6-8am. After that you should be able to buy the spy cam & vr headset.

Reactions: HughJarse and Gianz

Aherix

Apr 20, 2019
Has anyone got to the point in the game where as guided you look for Agnie in the evening and talk to the shining stars? I need help with finding those stars, I just cant find them anywhere in the park.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes