milk255

Jun 15, 2017
I dont know about anybody else but personally i liked the original art style more than the current. The mother and sister for example look so much hotter in the original style.

Reactions: Omeega

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Not sure on this but as far as I remember, you see both park scenes/turtle mini scene then you do your first confession with the priestess, then you get either the church dance or the park hj(not sure which), then you do confessional 2 and you will get the other scene(the one im not sure about). Finally, you should then unlock the park bj scene
The confessional, i knew it! Damn thing blocking a bunch of stuff that is very loosely relatedd to it at best....:mad:

As for a walkthrough, there is one already in the OP under the guide tab, it gets updated each version but it is poorly worded in certain areas and thus can be confusing sometime.
A bit of a stronger organization of the events/quests, mentioning how certain things (like the confessional) might soft lock others, would be of immense help too.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
This game before version 0.06 ran well on my PC, now it is super slow. I should optimize it well. :(

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
i think i have done everything, so what triggers lust ?.i have desire of the heart.
Desire of the Heart unlocks "good" path, Lust unlocks the "bad" path. They are mutually exclusive, you'll need two separate saves to play the scenes of both.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
how can i do the 3pm mission ?
If you mean the bus quest, It's 3am.
You click on the computer at midnight, use "pass time" twice, when it is 2am go to the bus stop in front of the house and click "park". Then you are at the right place at the right time for the quest. Be sure to have either "Condemn" or "Purify" monng your spells or the game will warn you can't play it.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Right, not sure if everything is 100% correct as there is things im not sure about but decided to take the guide in the OP and turn it into a walkthrough of sorts for the current content. Probably won't update it past this however as I can't be arsed.

Also sorry for the format, I had a nice word document written out and found out its not a supported file type thus i just plonked it into a text document and organized it as best as i could. Hope you like small writing though.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I how to Face mescary with the holy water? I stucked...
Itens 14 & 15 of v0.02 of the Guide. But a quick summary in case you don't have it.

Go to the church and ask Ashley about holy water, she'll tell the MC to get from the fountain behind the altar.
Buy a bottle at the shop in front of the park, fill it with the holy water, confront Mescary at night.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes