exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
wow , locking gallery behind patreon thats just a dirty dev thing to do
wait let me get this right, the public version he releases contain the gallery locked and u need to pay patreon to get acess to it, im a right?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I gotta say the artist who did the portrait cg's animated is not the same has the guy doing the animation scenes for sure, i saw the "step sis" scenes right now and she was not even similiar to the portrait cg the only one that was close was the sex one, that was a huge letdown.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I gotta say the artist who did the portrait cg's animated is not the same has the guy doing the animation scenes for sure, i saw the "step sis" scenes right now and she was not even similiar to the portrait cg the only one that was close was the sex one, that was a huge letdown.
Most of the animations scenes are much older than the portrait CGs, that might also play a role.

As an aside - what do i have to do for Angie to speak with the MC at church? I have seen both her moves in the park, done the short visit to the Turtle and every time i try to talk to her at church all i get is "i don't like church" answer like we never met. what am i misssing?

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
The dev of this is not running a scam by definition, however he/she is shady as fuck.. Like, he/she misleads people into think the gallery is available to Patreon supporters.. Except, the Gallery room is completely empty (I used a cheat to teleport into the room). Not only this, new content is coming out like once every few months, and that content? Well, about 1 scene.. This entire thing just screams "I am milking people dumber than myself"

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
i think i have done everything, so what triggers lust ?.i have desire of the heart.
You unlock it with souls at the witch woman thing.. And to be able to buy it, you need to get to the bottom of the old temple (The area with slimes) Talk with the bolder and you trigger a story event that then unlocks the ability to buy the lust thing

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
You unlock it with souls at the witch woman thing.. And to be able to buy it, you need to get to the bottom of the old temple (The area with slimes) Talk with the bolder and you trigger a story event that then unlocks the ability to buy the lust thing
i cant get into temple click black orb and nothing happens/just found cant get lust as i have heart of desire,but thank you anyway

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
As an aside - what do i have to do for Angie to speak with the MC at church? I have seen both her moves in the park, done the short visit to the Turtle and every time i try to talk to her at church all i get is "i don't like church" answer like we never met. what am i misssing?
Not sure on this but as far as I remember, you see both park scenes/turtle mini scene then you do your first confession with the priestess, then you get either the church dance or the park hj(not sure which), then you do confessional 2 and you will get the other scene(the one im not sure about). Finally, you should then unlock the park bj scene

this game needs a wt tbh
As for a walkthrough, there is one already in the OP under the guide tab, it gets updated each version but it is poorly worded in certain areas and thus can be confusing sometime.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes