Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
If any of you have any problem/s with the game make sure to tell him on discord so that he can fix it.

Xai100

Jan 30, 2018
2 more animated scenes (1 Megan and 1 Isabelle).

For anyone interested, you can very easily see any of the animations in the "/www/movies" folder. Something the dev does well is giving animations a numbered name, meaning newer videos are easily found at the bottom.
What Programme Can I Use To Play The Animations

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
1. You can use vlc to play the animations or windows movie player.

2. I can't seem to play the ghost section of the game, I bought the full good side of spells/bad side on respective playthroughs but it kept saying that I didn't have the spell necessary to start the quest.

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
I can't seem to get Maria to appear in front of the church. I am guessing i broke a trigger when i talked to the mother out of sequence (ie before i was told to by the WT) I couldn't help it, i was curious to what she was going to say. But i guess with this game you have to do everything in strict order to avoid breaking it.

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
First they remove the extended nonsense because it wasn't being appreciated, now they put it back in to lure in more patreons... Will people never learn..

Reactions: nero70

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
hey guys i've installed the game on my mac .. and it doesn't work at all :| !
do you have any idea ?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I can't seem to get Maria to appear in front of the church. I am guessing i broke a trigger when i talked to the mother out of sequence (ie before i was told to by the WT) I couldn't help it, i was curious to what she was going to say. But i guess with this game you have to do everything in strict order to avoid breaking it.
For me she didn't appear in front of the church (in the morning) until after I had talked to her multiple times on the bench in front of the park( in the afternoon)...at which point I got the concentration skill and heard her story how she came to town. But you are right about missed triggers as I can't get Isabelle in the church in the evenings.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Salutations I was wondering if there’s any contact details for the creator of the game? If so it’s probably on Patron, and if that’s the case, then great.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
maybe not, talk to maria on the park bench again, I remember that before she appeared infront of the church to initiate the job searching process and in the end had to talk to her on the bench to get her to come to the house in my playthrough.

Edit: I also figured out why I couldn't do the ghost side quest in my playthroughs even when I had the prerequisite spell. Apparently it says you need either the condemn skill or the purify skill for the quest, however you need to get both skills in order to do the quest. It isn't set up to be able to be run if, despite you playing a good playthrough/bad playthrough, you do not possess both condemn and purify.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes