ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
Make sure to download the correct latest version to avoid any issues:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
why doesn't this have the cest tag? I thought the protag lived with mom and sis?
New version has the option of defining the specific relationship of the MC with Marjorie & Alexa, relatives or not, that's why.

Seasonal

Sep 8, 2019
I noticed though that the quests no longer display anything at all, i also noticed that we are no longer able to workout at the park.=( Anyways not sure why I keep getting a full black screen except for the day/date/time shown after I put out the fire in front of the banshee. She says something then I get that screen. I was also wondering if the notifications regarding school and the weekend be set correctly. So far I got the, it's the weekend notification on a Sunday, and sometimes i got the I have school notification coming starting on Tuesday or Wednesday. Lastly sometimes after spawning the monsters just vanish before i could confront them.

Last edited:

King_80

Apr 7, 2018
Anybody know what to do after the hand job scene with Ashley? It says to meet her in the morning but I'm getting the same options as before

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Extended how?
2 more animated scenes (1 Megan and 1 Isabelle).

For anyone interested, you can very easily see any of the animations in the "/www/movies" folder. Something the dev does well is giving animations a numbered name, meaning newer videos are easily found at the bottom.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Well....i get all the scenes, except the Isabelle quest that bugged
it bugged out for me as well while following the guide, it seems like it will bug out if you click on the red soul, cause she was there before you click on it, then gone after you click on it, about to start a new game and try to get her content done before clicking on it

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
how i can open gallery with code without patreon? then i close window with patreon the game freeze

flamingllama420

Aug 23, 2018
Any way to run this game on OSX Catalina? Still saying "never saint cannot be opened"(yes I double clicked to bypass security).

ElBronha

Jul 19, 2019
HELP! When I go to the old temple after releasing all the souls and shit, I get stuck in the teleport and the MC keeps repeating "What have I done?..."

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes