jaimss

Jul 13, 2018
game doesnt work for me. menu was broken pretty much not usable so i couldnt start the game or anything. feels pretty rushed and cheap tbh. please convice me otherwise.

vik90

May 1, 2018
Hi, I wanted to ask something. I'm stucked at the confessionary point. When I go there my charachter says he has no sins to confess and I'm no able to do the spy cam task, even when I spyed her about 8 or 9 times in the early morning. I don't know what else I have to do.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Hi, I wanted to ask something. I'm stucked at the confessionary point. When I go there my charachter says he has no sins to confess and I'm no able to do the spy cam task, even when I spyed her about 8 or 9 times in the early morning. I don't know what else I have to do.
It is worded/setup poorly imo, what you have to do is first spy on her in the morning and get the dildo ride scene for the first time where she runs out and confronts you and says stuff about getting a boyfriend, you then buy the spy cam/vr headset. You install the cam into her room around 10-11 ish pm and then you will get the spy scene needed for the confession progress(the one where she plays with her breasts and a dildo.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I think I played up to around V5-6 last time I tried this. Is it worth downloading again or best waiting for more updates and a more stable game?

vik90

May 1, 2018
It is worded/setup poorly imo, what you have to do is first spy on her in the morning and get the dildo ride scene for the first time where she runs out and confronts you and says stuff about getting a boyfriend, you then buy the spy cam/vr headset. You install the cam into her room around 10-11 ish pm and then you will get the spy scene needed for the confession progress(the one where she plays with her breasts and a dildo.
Thank you but it seems I cannot get the dildo scene. Maybe I've been too far without spying her for the 2nd time and the game bugged. I'll try again and I will tell you if that finally worked.
Thanks anyway!

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
How often is the game updated?
Hard to say. It was monthly for a time, than updating got rocky with ultra-buggy versions, now while not perfect things in this version seem to be getting better, so i guess it's wait & see for now.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Thank you but it seems I cannot get the dildo scene. Maybe I've been too far without spying her for the 2nd time and the game bugged. I'll try again and I will tell you if that finally worked.
Thanks anyway!
mine was the same I used rpgsaveeditor to check off the trigger, if you want to grab that it's the alexa quest sins trigger waaayyy down when you activate switches and variables in the advanced tab

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
anyone know what the two new scenes in the extended version are
Since this isn't the extended version afaik, I did run into megan(? Not sure if that's her name) has one where you can fuck her. The option to fuck her shows up during spanking and says its an exclusive only scene. Not sure on the other one

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Since this isn't the extended version afaik, I did run into megan(? Not sure if that's her name) has one where you can fuck her. The option to fuck her shows up during spanking and says its an exclusive only scene. Not sure on the other one
There's a link to the extended version a few pages back.

If I remember correctly, the extended scenes are
  • Megan's anal
  • Isabelle's praying scene (extended where the MC jerks off during praying)

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes