ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
I really like this game because it has a lot of groping and teasing scenes. It has new art/animations for every scene unlike UD. I'm glad to see his Patreon is growing, he deserves it.

I can upload the 0.0.3 Extended Version if anyone wants it, not sure if it's against the rules though.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I really like this game because it has a lot of groping and teasing scenes. It has new art/animations for every scene unlike UD. I'm glad to see his Patreon is growing, he deserves it.

I can upload the 0.0.3 Extended Version if anyone wants it, not sure if it's against the rules though.
no it doesn't, it's a pirate site after all.

however if you are scared of the dev lurking in here, and banning people for leaking it. PM one of the staff and they'll delegate it to uploaders

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
ok, nice, i will give em a try. i like Art it reminds me at milftoon, hope the dev is smarter and made it bugfree

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
In this version, all we can do is poke the mother's breasts? Are the other options just for extended version, as well as the scenes with the girl in the church and in the park?

BigBoobsPerv

Dec 11, 2017
Got all caught up and I have one question: How in the hell do you do the turtle thing? I've been trying for a while and cannot do it. Did Saint Voice remove it?

villa219

Jun 5, 2017
Got all caught up and I have one question: How in the hell do you do the turtle thing? I've been trying for a while and cannot do it. Did Saint Voice remove it?
Nope its still there, you have to do make anghie twerk "like bend over" and then the stars appear

BigBoobsPerv

Dec 11, 2017
Nope its still there, you have to do make anghie twerk "like bend over" and then the stars appear
When does that happen? I only have the two poses and nothing special appears at the turtle. Is it after everything else is completed with her?

Also could you show me a pic or two of what it looks like? Not the twerk but where the stars appear.

Reactions: pj13

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
When does that happen? I only have the two poses and nothing special appears at the turtle. Is it after everything else is completed with her?

Also could you show me a pic or two of what it looks like? Not the twerk but where the stars appear.
I'm not sure why the turtle scene is not working anymore, maybe the dev removed it? Anyway, you would see an animation of Anghie crawling by interacting with it and that's it. Here's the picture

pj13

Apr 22, 2018

I'm having the same problem. The stars aren't showing up.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
There was a problem ... when he looks at Maria on the park bench and learns the skill of concentration, in addition to not show her imagination, the game is caught in this scene. The dialogue between mother and sister about the loss of the key occurs, but the scene does not change ... Any tips? Thank you.

villa219

Jun 5, 2017
There was a problem ... when he looks at Maria on the park bench and learns the skill of concentration, in addition to not show her imagination, the game is caught in this scene. The dialogue between mother and sister about the loss of the key occurs, but the scene does not change ... Any tips? Thank you.
Maybe you should write about that to saint voice, im pretty sure that its a bug that he/she "i dunno" didnt see

Reactions: Ruodger
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes