BigBoobsPerv

Dec 11, 2017
One notable bug: Do not look for the milk the first time when Marjorie is to your right. This will cause the game to become stuck and nothing will occur. You will need to load your last save and start over.

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
At least this dev is actually giving something to play, whereas Urban Demons dev still taking a lot of time to make new scenes, if you see his latest it was just a map change, its not bad thing but his work rate is really slow, he is meant to upload 0.10 august 31st of 2018 so yeah. This dev actually cares about his fans more than the other dev
you sure? i sadly don't keep track of what he posts so i don't know if i can agree or disagree with you mate, could you tell me why you think this?

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
you sure? i sadly don't keep track of what he posts so i don't know if i can agree or disagree with you mate, could you tell me why you think this?
Check both of the patreons posts and see the public posts from august

Febrazil

Oct 19, 2017
Am I the only one who can't delete the game folder because of the file "\Never Saint\www\audio\bgm\RPG Maker VX Ace ~ Scene"? It says the file doesn't exists and doesn't let me delete it.
i'm having this problem with the v0.1 of the game, anyone knows how to solve it?

D

Deleted member 484637

pretty good game, I hope there will be more to do in future.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Does anyone know where the save games are kept? I want to transfer my game saves to another pc but the usual places aren't showing any saves for this game.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone know where the save games are kept? I want to transfer my game saves to another pc but the usual places aren't showing any saves for this game.
In your main game folder there's a folder "WWW" in that folder there should be a "Save" folder. All your saves should be there.
(make sure to transfer the config.. and global.. file aswell)

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Ah I see the issue. It not updating the modified date if the save file has been previously used. It retains the original creation date as the modified date. Sorted.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes