cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
From what I understand, the next update is a real big deal.

New sprites and such. Much work. Wow.

I'm just sitting here waiting for more content.

I pass my time by trying to draw. Testing out the different brushes.

Fuck I love this game.

View attachment 1042535

you are good!
if you do some art of anghie could you share?

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
do you know when the next version will be released?
Hmm, Saint has been a little out of contact recently on the Discord. I hear he burned out a little, but he came back strong. Last he was seen was around the 23rd.

Probably not for a few weeks i'm guessing though.

you are good!
if you do some art of anghie could you share?

For you, sure. This is my attempt at Angie.

Man, I need to get better at lines. Then colouring is like frigging more than half the work. I find the way Saint draws to be pretty appealing, plus he animates the drawings like layer by later in Live2D - which would be extra work on top of that!

Mad props to Saint though. I gotta practise more.

1614253240168.png

vanlan123457

May 31, 2020
after talking with the nun and the blue devil(the cat)
Thanks, but I've talked to the nun and found the papyrus in the library with the concentration (after I've talked with Maria in the park), and I've also talked with the cat and gave her the parypus, which I could go to her home in another dimension now, and I've also freed the seal in there too. Lastly, I've also managed to ass-rub the nun, too (though when it asked me to stop or no, regardless of which choices it will skip to another time period, like afternoon, night). So, I kind of don't know how to get the lust or desire now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game is good hope for more scene's with all the lady's. mybe a three some scene with them all lol.

pleto77

Feb 8, 2021
[QUOTE = "vanlan123457, publicación: 5303885, miembro: 2409755"]
Lo siento, pero no entiendo a qué te refieres.
[/CITA]
que versión del juego

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Any updated walkthrough somewhere since 0.10?
Weird, i remember the using the guide for some stuff from beyond v0.10.
It used to cover up to v0.12 EXT in fact....

Anyway, not complete, but this might help you out a little.

Grettings horny seekers!
I present to you my humble update.
Remember to always check the guide included in the folder if you're lost in the game
New content:
  • 1 Sex position Doggy style: Marjorie could get fucked from behind (Vaginal Sex) in the sofa switching positions from missionary and Doggy style
  • 1 Oral+Dildo+Anal beads: / Slow, fast and pushing those anal beads out while riding a dildo, Alexa is showing her true colors.
  • 1 New picture of Marjorie when cuming while doing the Doggy position.
  • 1 New picture of Alexa when cuming while its trying new clothes and riding the dildo and using Anal Beads
  • New Dialogues when MC repeat the event of Marjorie in the Sofa/Watch a movie with her)
  • New Dialogues when MC repeat the event of Alexa in the Sofa/Pink Dress-String-Trying clothes)
Small bug fixes in animations:
  • Background correction in scene of Alexa in the dressing room (Animation #95).
  • Background correction in Picture of Alexa posing the Micro Bikini.
I figured it out. If you talk to Alexa in the afternoon on the couch, you will get the ability to repeat the scene where she is trying on clothes. Once in the changing room, select the option to whip it out, then you will get to choose between string bikini and nude, and then toys or no toys. Select the toys option and the new scene will play. Scene works both nude and in the bikini.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Tomy75

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Saves?

Learn me something.

How to create two separate saves, in order to go good and bad paths and not have the two saves interact with each other.

How/What to accomplish this.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Saves?

Learn me something.

How to create two separate saves, in order to go good and bad paths and not have the two saves interact with each other.

How/What to accomplish this.
Play two times xd
There is a cheat that allows you to have both habilities and therefore unlock all the events (also there are saves in this thread). You can cheat in the gallery room (located in your room accesing to the PC in the desk ) If you want to play the right way just make a double save before taking important decisions

Reactions: Smithe
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes