A_Dolphin

May 28, 2017
So neither of those scenes actually happens ingame?
I'm sure they do, but they can be viewed from the gallery rather than starting a new game or waiting for the weekend.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The bathroom scene is a reworking of the original one, i'd say. Same general idea.
There was a rework to this in v0.13 i'm just not sure if more was added in this update too.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Make this Saint Impregnate Nun's (666):devilish:(y) Or every Girls and Milf :sneaky:(y) played for 10min but its boring....Because there is not quest showing ? is it possible to give quest info on right screen so can manage to finish that quest (y)

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
I liked the original cg scene with Marjorie's first greeting. The new cg is good, but just feels out of place with the character models being more cartoony. That's just my opinion.

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix this "Uncaught RangeError: Invalid array length: 3" that keeps cropping up when I try to play the game? I've downloaded this game a bunch of times in the hope that it'll fix it, but to no avail. So, I really wanna know if there's a way to fix this so that I can actually play the game.

Seuki

May 4, 2020
I am a newbie in this game, if I choose the path of lust, the only way to unlock the content of the path of desire is in a new save? sorry if my english is bad

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
first of all: thx for sharing
secondly: dude when TF is going Angie to be fucked??? i cant fap to this

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes