Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
is there an up to date guide or just the one that goes up to V0.0.10?
Seems like only it.

What's a damn shame indeed imho, since it has been about an year since i last played it and feel completely lost on how to to get some of the scenes - Ashley and Maria specially - not to mention the game seems to be bugging me something fierce wherever i try to mess with Kiyoko.

Also, is there any use for the bar/restaurant or the building at the right of Isabelle & her daughter's house (since it can be entered)?

A_Dolphin

May 28, 2017
Seems like only it.

What's a damn shame indeed imho, since it has been about an year since i last played it and feel completely lost on how to to get some of the scenes - Ashley and Maria specially - not to mention the game seems to be bugging me something fierce wherever i try to mess with Kiyoko.

Also, is there any use for the bar/restaurant or the building at the right of Isabelle & her daughter's house (since it can be entered)?
The guide included in the download covers most if not all the scenes, the gallery is usually the issue with missing content. If you need a complete save for 0.12 let me know. The building to the right of Isabelle's is Kiyoko's apartment, as for the bar nothing that i know of.

Lord of Shadows

Aug 28, 2017
There is a very big flaw (or bug) that hard lock you in the library if you don't have the concentration skill when you search for papyrus.

Apr 7, 2018
1 question , I just downloaded the last verion of the game , and went into the gallery , but i think that there are many scenes missing , also the guide only goes to verion 0.10 , does anyone have a guide to v0.13 or 12

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The guide included in the download covers most if not all the scenes, the gallery is usually the issue with missing content. If you need a complete save for 0.12 let me know. The building to the right of Isabelle's is Kiyoko's apartment, as for the bar nothing that i know of.
MUCH better indeed this one, thanks a lot. I seem to be having some bug issues here and there, but will manage eventually i guess.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Can someone tell me how do i check the Love level of each of the ladies? Either i forgot how it was done or that function seem to have disappeared, no idea which and it's a real bother not to know for sure.

A_Dolphin

May 28, 2017
What is the changelog for 0.13 extended?
As far as i'm aware:
Additional scene with Marjorie greetings (gallery)
Additional scene with Marie and the Broom (gallery)
Additional scenes with Angie at the playground

I'm not sure if the scene with Marie in the bathroom is new or not.

Reactions: Luis Nope

afknmz

Apr 8, 2020
As far as i'm aware:

How on earth do you get the angie scenes to play. I tried everything but it doesnt give me an option

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
As far as i'm aware:
So neither of those scenes actually happens ingame?

Do you mean Anghie's naked dancing in the park or something else?

The bathroom scene is a reworking of the original one, i'd say. Same general idea.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes