Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys help, I bought the pink dress for Alexa, then the game gives the message to wait until 23:00 hours because she will show it to her boyfriend, but whenever I turn on the computer at 23:00 and try to check the camera, the game says that she is not online. Where am I going wrong? Thanks.

afknmz

Apr 8, 2020
Guys help, I bought the pink dress for Alexa, then the game gives the message to wait until 23:00 hours because she will show it to her boyfriend, but whenever I turn on the computer at 23:00 and try to check the camera, the game says that she is not online. Where am I going wrong? Thanks.
It works at 22;00, weird bug.

Reactions: Ruodger

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
So I've played with a save from v0.10 and the game was mostly okay but there are some strange things. A lot of scenes are not in gallery, can't replay Kyoko's blowjob and bathroom sex scene at her house after the first time, and can't play Mescary's sex scenes on the map (says something like dialogue in progress in 0.11) only from gallery. Are these known issues or was my save too old?

Also the quest log is not working.

SkyxP

Oct 25, 2017
Goodnight
I have a problem, after opening the door, in the first cinematic it works but it runs very slow.
the game (movement, actions, menu and travel go well) but all the cinematics are slow.
someone go through the same thing?
Thanks

afknmz

Apr 8, 2020
New patreon post;

Hi guys and gals!

The next release its planned for 31 of december 2020, the public version and the 03 of January of 2021 the extended version

For this next update i have been redrawing a few scenes that were completly outdated with the new art style, so i hope the new changes its for the better.

JugHaschwalth

Nov 25, 2020
So I've played with a save from v0.10 and the game was mostly okay but there are some strange things. A lot of scenes are not in gallery, can't replay Kyoko's blowjob and bathroom sex scene at her house after the first time, and can't play Mescary's sex scenes on the map (says something like dialogue in progress in 0.11) only from gallery. Are these known issues or was my save too old?

Also the quest log is not working.
Hey how did you get lust and the other skill

kakaju

Mar 21, 2019
I got problem when i try to open the .exe the game wont launch can some one tell me how to fix it

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes