Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
  • 1 Oral+Dildo+Anal beats: / Slow, fast and pushing those anal beats out while riding a dildo, Alexa its showing her true colors.
how to trigger this

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
i haven't played yet but check the guide. should be in the game folder
I don't see it in the guide yet, it doesn't seem to have changed from the .12 non-extended update. I also can't figure out how to trigger it, but I'm going to keep looking.

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
nothing in guide, only last scene that is from v11 but idk why i cant move on with quest im stuck at shining scene at weekend with sis and i cant go with her to city

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
I don't see it in the guide yet, it doesn't seem to have changed from the .12 non-extended update. I also can't figure out how to trigger it, but I'm going to keep looking.
It might be a morning event but idk when I play and found out if it hasn't already. i shall inform

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
It might be a morning event but idk when I play and found out if it hasn't already. i shall inform
I figured it out. If you talk to Alexa in the afternoon on the couch, you will get the ability to repeat the scene where she is trying on clothes. Once in the changing room, select the option to whip it out, then you will get to choose between string bikini and nude, and then toys or no toys. Select the toys option and the new scene will play. Scene works both nude and in the bikini.

Last edited:
Reactions: jerf muse

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
my save might be corrupted then cuz when i try to talk to alexa on coach i got: I dont have anything to talk with er or something like that.

Jan 2, 2019
I figured it out. If you talk to Alexa in the afternoon on the couch, you will get the ability to repeat the scene where she is trying on clothes. Once in the changing room, select the option to whip it out, then you will get to choose between string bikini and nude, and then toys or no toys. Select the toys option and the new scene will play. Scene works both nude and in the bikini.
can u please upload your save file? i cant seem to trigger the scene even though i followed your guide

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
i played from save of v0.11 and now its working. Evening go to Kyouko house to replay her scenes, Night at home u can replay Mother scenes in front of tv and lastly sister evening/afternoon(evening in skills cheat time) and she is our house in front of tv only on weekends. You can see her nude on mornings too if u go peek on her in the yard.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes