Asuritta

Sep 29, 2020
I find bug with "set off alarm" when going to sleep secound time ... in first sister come to wake up and (you know) but after she left in first time Harold Wake UP and nothing happend, but when i want use it second time she come to harold room again (play) and when she leave SCREEN IS BLACK nothing happend i have to turn off game and load save :/ HELP :) what is going on

Game is Awesome :> i love incest and toons :>

Last edited:

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Question.

Ver 0.12, I dnloaded 21 Oct 20 and it was 469 meg.
Now there is a ver 0.12 ext, it is 473 meg.
Only 3 meg difference.
Has anyone finished ver 0.12, then dnloaded the extended and see any advancement in the storyline?
Is there any advantage in dnloading 0.12 ext?

Thanks

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
Question.

Ver 0.12, I dnloaded 21 Oct 20 and it was 469 meg.
Now there is a ver 0.12 ext, it is 473 meg.
Only 3 meg difference.
Has anyone finished ver 0.12, then dnloaded the extended and see any advancement in the storyline?
Is there any advantage in dnloading 0.12 ext?

Thanks
the ext just adds like 2 or more extra scenes like you can do doggy with the mom instead of just missionary.

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
WTF 0.12 is ment to have fuck scene 2 with MESCARY where is it then, i was hopping we see more of her soon and the Banshee too but there was ment too be more of her to in Ver 0.11 what the hell did you forget to put her in or what.

Last edited:

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I dont know what happend but i cant coffes with Asley about spying step sis can someone help pls
That is a bit confusing as you don't really confess about spying on 'sis' but you confess about actions w/ Anghie then go back to talk w/ Anghie and confess again (confessions are weekends in the afternoon).

chefmike

Aug 28, 2018
Iv'e tried to go to church on weekends in afternoon and confess all it says is father I have no sins to confess what do I have to do?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
PAGregunta como puedo actualizar sin perder mi contenido pasado?
'question how I can update without losing my past content'

Copie sus archivos guardados antiguos en la nueva carpeta del juego nunca saint-www-save
Copy your old saved files to the new game folder never saint-www-save

sopa1745

Jul 15, 2018
how the fuck do we learn the desire of heart skill? i go to the church thing and NOTHING. i also cant speak with ashley anymore she just tells me to sit down and listen to the father or someshit.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
how the fuck do we learn the desire of heart skill? i go to the church thing and NOTHING. i also cant speak with ashley anymore she just tells me to sit down and listen to the father or someshit.
I'm not sure exactly the trigger - think you have to talk w/ Mescary a couple times- then a door in the church library opens and you have access to Mescary's book. You can buy Desire of Hearts(good(Church)) or Lust (bad(Book)) w/ souls. Save before you chose as you can do only one or the other.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes