Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I haven't been able to buy any skills from the Church alter. I'm at level 7 and have Concentration level 1 and 2, Aborb, Lust level 1, Saint Chains, and Condem. And I keep saying I have no sins to confess, and can't find this bench thing to dance.

"In the morning to talk to Angie in the church, then go to the bench and start the dance", what bench, and where?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I haven't been able to buy any skills from the Church alter. I'm at level 7 and have Concentration level 1 and 2, Aborb, Lust level 1, Saint Chains, and Condem. And I keep saying I have no sins to confess, and can't find this bench thing to dance.

"In the morning to talk to Angie in the church, then go to the bench and start the dance", what bench, and where?
Dance.jpg
I think you have to have talked w/ Anghie in the park a couple times before Church dance

i am playing this game firt time and i cant use "concentration" skill :/
Talk w/ Maria in afternoon in front of park on bench at least twice to get the skill 'concentration'

Aug 18, 2018
What's up with the new content for 0.12? it supposed to have kiyoko and Marjorie new scenes, but kiyoko is replaced with piles of gifts in the classroom and I can't trigger marjorie's scenes wtf?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So this you define the relationships to get incest..... but doesn't have incest tag.

While games with only step get the tag.... the irony being the default relationships in this are step not landlady. So by current tag use logic this should have it either way.

lol.png

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
I'm sorry - progression in this makes no sense after a certian point? How on earth do you learn anything more than the 3 skills MEscary offers? The walkthrough seems contingent on learning skills from Mescary/the church but I honestly can't unlock either? Am I missing something obvious?

Reactions: pass2018

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
how do you update it and keep your save files? Also how do you get Alexa to like you? She keeps telling me to get lost perv

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2017
how do you update it and keep your save files? Also how do you get Alexa to like you? She keeps telling me to get lost perv
Download new release from main page and then for saves [main game folder] --> [www] --> [save] i would recommend storing save folder on your pc or else it will be deleted when you delete game and to use your saves in new update just drop [save] folder like it was previously placed.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes