sopa1745

Jul 15, 2018
Yeah, will most likely only be 1 or 2 scenes tho :( Like earlier extensions
saintsvoice said there will be 4 remade animations and 2 new scenes in the update, but will the update be released tomorrow when v12 extended goes public? that i do not know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kokun01

Masterryan222

Oct 24, 2020
How do you get the sisters event ? The sunbathing and the dressing room? Also seems like online version keeps freezing for sister and shop keeper as well as the new mom scene

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
How do you get the sisters event ? The sunbathing and the dressing room? Also seems like online version keeps freezing for sister and shop keeper as well as the new mom scene
i dont remember exactly but you can download the guide. its short and clear

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
here's the extended:

(patreon post)

Grettings horny seekers!
I present to you my humble update.
Remember to always check the guide included in the folder if you're lost in the game
New content:
  • 1 Sex position Doggy style: Marjorie could get fucked from behind (Vaginal Sex) in the sofa switching positions from missionary and Doggy style
  • 1 Oral+Dildo+Anal beats: / Slow, fast and pushing those anal beats out while riding a dildo, Alexa its showing her true colors.
  • 1 New picture of Marjorie when cuming while doing the Doggy position.
  • 1 New picutre of Alexa when cuming while its trying new clothes and riding the dildo and using Anal Beats
  • New Dialogues when MC repeat the event of Marjorie in the Sofa/Watch a movie with her)
  • New Dialogues when MC repeat the event of Alexa in the Sofa/Pink Dress-String-Trying clothes)
Small bug fixes in animations:
  • Background correction in scene of alexa in the dressing room (Animation #95).
  • Background correction in Picture of Alexa posing the Micro Bikini.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes