Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Want more Alexa content...! rawr!
Almost there when MC and Alexa finally bang bang bang, already done with foreplay~

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I downloaded the file and when I extract it it says that the file is corrupted wth I also used other site to download to not just mega

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
i played from save of v0.11 and now its working. Evening go to Kyouko house to replay her scenes, Night at home u can replay Mother scenes in front of tv and lastly sister evening/afternoon(evening in skills cheat time) and she is our house in front of tv only on weekends. You can see her nude on mornings too if u go peek on her in the yard.
Bring the persistent and global too so we can use that file.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
question do you have to go the bad path(lust) to get all of Mescary scenes(have sex with her) or can you do that with the desire of the heart skill?(hope you can because having a character blocked because of it would be disappointing)

Feb 27, 2020
question do you have to go the bad path(lust) to get all of Mescary scenes(have sex with her) or can you do that with the desire of the heart skill?(hope you can because having a character blocked because of it would be disappointing)
Mescary scenes are pretty much locked once you settle in the purity path. It is indeed dissapointing. What you can do is change your path to lust in the cheat room, which can be found in the mc's computer.

i dont remember where is the replay escene room someone can tell my please ...
Replay Scene Room, aka Gallery Room, aka Cheat Room can be found in the mc's computer in his room.
I mean, if i remember correctly. Havent played this game since v0.10

Reactions: Smithe

Masterryan222

Oct 24, 2020
Okay so online version is a complete dud right now...sisters scenes freeze only one that currently works is the first one (stretching ) ashleys scenes are capped by that as well mothers new scenes are blacked out gabbys scenes are also blocked (black screen) these need some kind of fix maybe sometime soon???

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
Never Saint [v0.12 Extended]
What the hell is up with Mescary and Banshee events scenes there not here yet WTF we need more scenes with them.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes