Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
Love this game so its not really a complain, but it would be nice to have more content with the pink hair store girl. Having her body as a model in the gallery (so that we could strip her like the other girls). Also would be nice to have a couple new bimbos with giant tits joining in the story because the sister arc i think is mostly finish and except the mom and the teacher, most other girls are not really important i mean we dont really have alot of reason to see the girls just saying so getting new bimbos would be cool.

Last edited:

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Love this game so its not really a complain, but it would be nice to have more content with the pink hair store girl. Having her body as a model in the gallery (so that we could strip her like the other girls). Also would be nice to have a couple new bimbos with giant tits joining in the story because the sister arc i think is mostly finish and except the mom and the teacher, most other girls are not really important i mean we dont really have alot of reason to see the girls just saying so getting new bimbos would be cool.
the other girls not important? men wtf i been waiting a year to see Angie get well hard fucked and creampied

Shteve

Jun 18, 2020
I just started and played for 3 hours then the game crashed is there any way to load someone save data or is there some save data locations on this site somewhere? Plz n thnku

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes