3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NeverSaint-0.21Extended
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Alright guys, I thought I'd finish it in two days, but it's 4 AM here, and finally, the BUGFIX version is ready!

WIN: Mega
MAC: Mega
ANDROID: Mega

I did a complete run-through of the game and found tons of errors. I know some might still slip through, but let's hope there aren't any more.
Worth noting that this is the public version bugfix. not the extended bugfix version.

Also, the church is referred to as "church" and "cathedral" and "sanctuary". 3 different names for the same place. very inconsistent.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
the extended version still says version 0.20 file update
Not sure where you are looking? All the WIN links on the OP link to a download file named "NeverSaint_0.21_WIN-Extended.rar"
The MAC and Android extended seem to not have been released yet.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
i check windows file doesnt say extended in the download link name but ill re check
DOWNLOAD
Win
(v0.21 Public Bugfix): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Win (v0.21 Extended): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac (v0.21 Public Bugfix): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
HTML 5 File (v0.20 Public): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android (v0.21 Public Bugfix): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Guide - RPGMV-DECRYPTOR
From first page (OP)...2nd one down.

ASimpleNiceGuy

May 26, 2020
Alright guys, I thought I'd finish it in two days, but it's 4 AM here, and finally, the BUGFIX version is ready!

WIN: Mega
MAC: Mega
ANDROID: Mega

I did a complete run-through of the game and found tons of errors. I know some might still slip through, but let's hope there aren't any more.
Thanks for your work and dedication. Have a nice day!

DivineDeviant

Mar 8, 2020
This error occurs due to a save file conflicting with the RPGMAKER core. It happens because I had to edit some things in the plugins to stop the game from throwing similar errors. If you have almost everything completed and only the Isabelle quest is left, use this attached save file. I did a complete run without errors using a new save game.
Thank you so much. I will use this save to continue! I had finished it later but with all the updates I will have no problem doing it again with this to make sure not to have those errors in the future. Thank you!

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes