New adult visual novel

andreggfgafga

Mar 21, 2018
For me, I like the way no MC face. It will provide more immersion for player to the story. you can feel that you are playing yourself and it suitable for choice-base story game
I suggest you should try game for example, It has very good story and the way they hide MC face help player feel immersed in to they game.

In the other hand, showing MC face is can be effective too but it difficult for beginner because you must match MC face with his personality and expression, if not , the game will feel weird or awkward.This way is suitable for sandbox-base game.A good example of devs who use this way are and .

If you really planning to put 12-13 girls character in to your game, I suggest with showing MC face and do sandbox game
Tell me about it. Fun fact: I have played a shit ton of Adult VN but acting lessons was the one who inspired me to make my own xd

andreggfgafga

Mar 21, 2018
For me, I like the way no MC face. It will provide more immersion for player to the story. you can feel that you are playing yourself and it suitable for choice-base story game
I suggest you should try game for example, It has very good story and the way they hide MC face help player feel immersed in to they game.

In the other hand, showing MC face is can be effective too but it difficult for beginner because you must match MC face with his personality and expression, if not , the game will feel weird or awkward.This way is suitable for sandbox-base game.A good example of devs who use this way are and .

If you really planning to put 12-13 girls character in to your game, I suggest with showing MC face and do sandbox game
I honestly have no fucking clue what interface to use, I would like to use one like summertime saga but at the same time when I see games with that kind of interface it looks like the game is focused more arround sex then the story itself. I like the "normal" adult VN because it looks like the game is way more focused on the story itself. Idk I think the only way I'm gonna feel happy about how it turns out is if I manage to merge the two into one xd

Reactions: SolarGuy

andreggfgafga

Mar 21, 2018
I´m happy to inform you guys that the game is going pretty well, pretty soon I will set up a patreon page and hopefully, I will be able to make my game available for download there this year :)

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
If the preferrably male protagonist of your story is in a polyamorous relationship which the local community accepts fully, then you would gain at least one more player for your game. It is something that is not really seen in other games, thus it would be a way for you to present something new and different compared to other games. If you have your story all set in stone by now then it would be a daunting challenge to accomodate this request. If you are up for the challenge I can point you to for a few pointers! Most other things I would like to see in a new game/vn are relatively common actually. Well mostly...:p kind of...:biggrin: sort of...;) some of it at least...:( Is it odd to want to see the protagonist impregnate a woman who is cheating on her husband with said protagonist?:angel: That could be another way you could distinguish yourself from the crowd!
Good luck on your venture, I will look forward to seeing the final product some day! :cool:

andreggfgafga

Mar 21, 2018
If the preferrably male protagonist of your story is in a polyamorous relationship which the local community accepts fully, then you would gain at least one more player for your game. It is something that is not really seen in other games, thus it would be a way for you to present something new and different compared to other games. If you have your story all set in stone by now then it would be a daunting challenge to accomodate this request. If you are up for the challenge I can point you to for a few pointers! Most other things I would like to see in a new game/vn are relatively common actually. Well mostly...:p kind of...:biggrin: sort of...;) some of it at least...:( Is it odd to want to see the protagonist impregnate a woman who is cheating on her husband with said protagonist?:angel: That could be another way you could distinguish yourself from the crowd!
Good luck on your venture, I will look forward to seeing the final product some day! :cool:
hi dude thanks for the reply, the game is planned to have some sort of polygamy in one of the story branches at least, and i think you are onto something with your second idea of impregnating a married women, kinda gave me an idea for a new character. i just want to warn you that this game is gonna take a few months to be completed, just letting you know xd

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Cool. Creating good things takes time, and in the mean time :eazyHype: appears! I would personally rather play a fully completed game than a half assed game that was released before it was ready. Make the best game you can and present it when you feel it is ready to be played! :rolleyes:

andreggfgafga

Mar 21, 2018
Cool. Creating good things takes time, and in the mean time :eazyHype: appears! I would personally rather play a fully completed game than a half assed game that was released before it was ready. Make the best game you can and present it when you feel it is ready to be played! :rolleyes:
im probably gonna release the game in chapters, not sure though

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
I really like the fantasy genre so games like for example crystalline and pale spectrum really appeal to me. If you have likable characters and a funny protagonist you already have a great game. If you can just don't make a game where you corrupt girls or something. It almost feels like 90% of the games on this site are corruption games. If your protagonist is female and you have lot's of lesbian stuff in your game than sign me up mate. For me sex is great but i rather have a great story with a small amount of sex then a bad story with loads of sex. Succes with your new game mate.

Reactions: andreggfgafga

andreggfgafga

Mar 21, 2018
I really like the fantasy genre so games like for example crystalline and pale spectrum really appeal to me. If you have likable characters and a funny protagonist you already have a great game. If you can just don't make a game where you corrupt girls or something. It almost feels like 90% of the games on this site are corruption games. If your protagonist is female and you have lot's of lesbian stuff in your game than sign me up mate. For me sex is great but i rather have a great story with a small amount of sex then a bad story with loads of sex. Succes with your new game mate.
Thanks for the feedback mate :)

Reactions: eccentic

andreggfgafga

Mar 21, 2018
Hello, most of you probably forgot about this game (no surprise there). I had some personal complications since the last time I spoke in this thread. I´m not even gonna try to sugarcoat it, during all this time I didn´t work a single minute on the game due to the problems I spoke about earlier (i am assuming all of you realized that after a while). That said from now on i will restart development on the game and i must say that the visuals of the game are gonna change significantly, previously i was planning on using daz3D to make more realistic characters but i decided against it (every goddam game looks like they have the same characters, is it just me?). therefore I will be drawing the characters myself. Since this post is so old and i haven´t posted here in ages I'm not really expecting any of you to read this but if you do feel free to ask me anything you want :) .

Reactions: SolarGuy