TheRedMyst

Game Developer
May 9, 2023
View attachment 2942527

You can't make Mc a cute donkey after that scene.

Dude, shouldn't most of these LIs be on Mc's death list?
I don't want to get involved with any of them, I'd rather kill them than fuck them.I want to burn New Antioch to the ground.
Will we have such an option, developer?
One of the planned endings will be along these lines.

TheRedMyst

Game Developer
May 9, 2023
Episode 1 beginning was rough to go through. Stretched to the brim and filled with mundane dialogue. Thankfully, it improves a lot later. Episode 2 was great step in the right direction. That Milena masturbation scene :love::love::love:

Looking forward to more and I'm glad I stuck around after the beginning. Getting interesting now. I hope there's lots of sex starting next update.
Thank you! I'm glad you're liking it so far. The adult content will ramp up in eps 3 and 4. From ep 5 onwards I'm planning to have ~4 proper sex scenes per episode. And those will be bigger than Milena's scene.

TheRedMyst

Game Developer
May 9, 2023
Started the game yesterday and just caught up.

I must say, while there are couple of pretty good post apocalyptic games out there, this one really excels at lore and the world building.
Really liked how everything really started branching out from Aqua Palma into the New Antioch, with things becoming more interconnected like a big spider's web, with political intrigues, hidden aspirations and agendas.

MC being thrust into the maelstrom of it all and wading a path for himself and his loved ones, I just found his journey incredibly engaging.
The writing has been superb and characerization I felt was really engaging (and by this I just don't mean the LIs. There's even male characters I'm taking a liking to like the stoic City Commander Gaius, and Enzo with his psychopath psyche revealed, wouldn't say I necessarily like the character, but it does make me curious as to how he will develop as a villain )

If there were any aspects that I was not as keen on, I guess there are only two;

- The whole Magic & Manticores DnD game, I ended up not really caring much for it (not all that into games within a game aspect), and I hope the whole playing of that game doesn't become too big of a thing in the game.
I'm just more curious about Mateo (yeah, I stuck with default name for this one, even though I have a tendency to use custom name often) and the mystery/conspiracy of what happens in the world itself, rather than the DnD game aspect.

- Also, not a huge fan of giant dong of the MC tbh (but I guess him having sort of like a horse dick, is kinda a running joke/theme now :HideThePain: with Aquila peeking scene in Episode 1 and Milena desiring something similar in episode 2 )

But above 2 aspects are just my personal preferences, and I understand there are others who may feel differently.
More importantly, game's just got ton of positives, that above two points I think can never detract (at least in a significant way) my enjoyment of the game.

So yeah, all in all, kudos for a job well done TheRedMyst.
Solid first 2 episodes, and the game has made me eagerly anticipate future updates.
Thank you so much for the kind words! I'll do my best to keep it up. I do put a lot of time and effort into the writing aspect, so it's very gratifying to hear that players appreciate it.

Regarding Magic & Manticores, don't worry, it just serves as a fun little distraction (and lets me play with some magic and fantasy creature assets :ROFLMAO:). The main story will of course be about the MC and the real world of New Antioch.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Thank you so much for the kind words! I'll do my best to keep it up. I do put a lot of time and effort into the writing aspect, so it's very gratifying to hear that players appreciate it.

Regarding Magic & Manticores, don't worry, it just serves as a fun little distraction (and lets me play with some magic and fantasy creature assets :ROFLMAO:). The main story will of course be about the MC and the real world of New Antioch.
That's great to hear.
Couple of things that I wanted to ask (though you can choose not to answer if any are too spoilery with "to be revealed" response if you wish for any heh);

1) Does Aquila have, two names (Aquila just being one of the two)? I think in that convo with MC in his lodge in Aqua Palma, she mentioned another name called Daiyu...or something? Or am I just remembering it wrong with all the lore and tons of other stuff making me think :ROFLMAO:

2) Bunch of Senators were noticeably absent fir the Senate meeting that Faustina called. Is this because they scoff at a woman being the Imperatix (and they don't respect her rule)?
If that is the case, why doesn't Faustina do anything about it? I'd imagine this isn't the first time this has happened, given she's been Imperatix for some time now. Or does she have concerns that she'd be shown to be a tyrant if she executes these senators who don't respect her as Imperatix?

3) There are 5 LIs on the thread's OP's banner, and all 5 of these characters have been revealed as of Episode 2. Are all the main LIs finalized with these 5, or will there possibly be more?
Just wondering, cause some devs have main LIs as little as even 2, whereas some goes to even walloping numbers like 14 (some devs somehow handle such numbers, whereas others fail to do so); and where you'd say "this is enough LIs for this game"

4) So far, MC's parents are only told about through previous Princeps at MC's childhood. Will we ever see them? Possible flashback?

Oh and by the way, the combat in the game with the arena, I felt was quite creative.
Quite interesting/engaging way with the gameplay on that part.
Not sure how often it will be used post-arena, but even so, just wanted to let you know.

Last edited:

TheRedMyst

Game Developer
May 9, 2023
That's great to hear.
Couple of things that I wanted to ask (though you can choose not to answer if any are too spoilery with "to be revealed" response if you wish for any heh);

1) Does Aquila have, two names (Aquila just being one of the two)? I think in that convo with MC in his lodge in Aqua Palma, she mentioned another name called Daiyu...or something? Or am I just remembering it wrong with all the lore and tons of other stuff making me think :ROFLMAO:

2) Bunch of Senators were noticeably absent fir the Senate meeting that Faustina called. Is this because they scoff at a woman being the Imperatix (and they don't respect her rule)?
If that is the case, why doesn't Faustina do anything about it? I'd imagine this isn't the first time this has happened, given she's been Imperatix for some time now. Or does she have concerns that she'd be shown to be a tyrant if she executes these senators who don't respect her as Imperatix?

3) There are 5 LIs on the thread's OP's banner, and all 5 of these characters have been revealed as of Episode 2. Are all the main LIs finalized with these 5, or will there possibly be more?
Just wondering, cause some devs have main LIs as little as even 2, whereas some goes to even walloping numbers like 14 (some devs somehow handle such numbers, whereas others fail to do so); and where you'd say "this is enough LIs for this game"

4) So far, MC's parents are only told about through previous Princeps at MC's childhood. Will we ever see them? Possible flashback?

Oh and by the way, the combat in the game with the arena, I felt was quite creative.
Quite interesting/engaging way with the gameplay on that part.
Not sure how often it will be used post-arena, but even so, just wanted to let you know.
No worries, happy to answer these.

1. Daiyu is a fake name she gave him, since she was undercover as an imported slave.

2. They don't have any issues with women (even Felix, despite what he says. He's just throwing his toys out of the pram because she's forcing him to cancel his deal with Zari). They don't respect her because a) she bypassed the usual laws of succession (more on this in future episodes), and b) she's much less tolerant of corruption than her husband was. They like to be in control, and she challenges that big time.

You're right about her being worried about gaining a reputation as a tyrant. The senate is like the bridge between her and the public. They have the resources and connections to tilt public opinion against her, and they are more of a 'constant' in Antiochan society than the imperator is. She has the very difficult task of balancing the empire's best interests with stabilising her own rule (and with being a mother, too).

3. There is 1 more LI planned (she will appear much later though), but that'll be that. I think 5-7 LIs is a good range, since it's large enough to feel like a harem, but small enough that I can explore each LI in detail. I like to build adult scenes around the story and the LI's personality (e.g., Milena getting off on MC beating the crap out of other people), and it's both easier and more fun to do that when they are fleshed out characters.

4. They will make an appearance in future episodes, in something similar to a flashback.

And thank you! I wasn't sure how the combat system would be received, since I appreciate not everyone likes minigames in VNs. I tried to make it short and sweet. It may make another appearance in episode 3 (in the actual Arena), but we'll see.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
One of the planned endings will be along these lines.
I think Dante killed his father.
Mc confirms that they fought all the time, and frankly Dante seemed quite uncomfortable with his father's management style.
Actually, what makes me even more suspicious is the scene where Dante sees his hands covered in blood.

The scene where Mc says that the technology they died for was used for entertainment purposes.
They steal all the technology just for themselves and other places depend on them.

If the rebellion scenario can be done well, I think it can fill a big gap in the visual novel world, because there is no real quality game in this field.

To be honest, Mc's first reaction after facing Aquila again will determine whether I will continue playing the game.

From the players' point of view it is clear that Aquila did not kill Mc's father, but from Mc's point of view she should be one of the main suspects responsible for his father's death.
She stole technology that many people died for.
And one of their main missions was to kill Mc.
Even though she didn't kill mc, she could have killed him if he wanted to, in my eyes mc is a dead man.

She already has my hatred.
I guess its story is similar to the story of the Mc. She knows that if she's useless, she'll be thrown away...
And I can already see the story behind it. And I don't care.

I hope the LIs you are thinking of adding will be worthy of the Mc, I mean the kind of LIs that support the rebellion and not the kind of LIs that are on the side of the enemy.

By the way, although some things bothered me while playing, I really liked the game, good luck.
For example, I expected the mc to have more hostile dialogs with those he interacts with when he is in the enemy's castle.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
This game takes so many twists and turns and dips into many shows that fleshed out the whole betrayal
very well when it comes to humans and technology. We can easily see Spartacus in this,
every terminator movie/series ever, Chronicles of Riddick - they travel the stars but still fight with daggers,
all the Dune sagas - the mutants being bred to have superior brains and kept around the ruling houses,
also Caesar and the turmoil of his demise, every Roman Senate/Greek Senate interpretation ever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Episode 1 beginning was rough to go through. Stretched to the brim and filled with mundane dialogue. Thankfully, it improves a lot later. Episode 2 was great step in the right direction. That Milena masturbation scene :love::love::love:

Looking forward to more and I'm glad I stuck around after the beginning. Getting interesting now. I hope there's lots of sex starting next update.
Maybe I'll try it again later on, but the start of the game is rough to get through. There is nothing interesting or intriguing to hook the player. The mentioned above walls of mundane dialogue really hurt it also; I found myself just fast forwarding after a while, then just un-installing.

First impressions are important in so many ways. Most players are not going to have the patience to grind through a boring and poorly paced intro.

Reactions: Ziczic

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Solid writing and worldbuilding, i was surprised there was no infodump at the start or even during my playthrough i thought it was coming but kudos to dev for not doing that and instead weaved the lore into writing and renders, and it really works in this type of setting where we gain knowledge about the world bit by bit as the story unravels, really keeps you focused in reading and not skipping dialogues. The combat is really good, i didnt think i would enjoy it so much, makes me look forward to the arena clash and what other opponents i can face and Sherlock holmes their ass :LUL:. Honestly i would like there to be extended scenes with some more choices and deadly moves rather than repeating the same movesets but i can understand its more work. The Li's are Hot and have their own narrative too, and its kinda refreshing to actually see many LI's with motives and i look forward to where the story gonna take them with MC's intervention. Hopefully, there would be H scenes soon(also maybe more MILFs :BootyTime:) . But regardless, can't wait for next episode.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well waited for update before trying this. Not bad, interesting, though the story gives me serious deja-vu vibes, however, that's not neccessarily a bad thing depending on where you take it differently.

Will keep up to date with it for sure. Good work and luck.

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
The phone UI / missing options issue should now be fixed. I've updated the Android links and removed the warning.
Thank you it's much appreciated, the only thing the android port is missing now is a hide textbox button and/or an opacity slider in the preferences menu, but either can wait until the next major update or how ever long it takes to implement them. With all of that said, the DnD roleplay session was a slog to get through and poisoned my tolerance on subsequent dialogue, though towards the end I was getting drawn back in, and that Milena masturbation scene is a really good animation and makes me look forward to more updates.

Thanks again for taking the time to fix the android port as quickly as you did.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRedMyst

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
New Antioch [R0.1 Public] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 97mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Can you please update Android port.Thani You!

4.70 star(s) 66 Votes