Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I lately encountered exactly that typ of scene in netorare form involuntarily, which unfortunately clouded the joy of this scene for me. Betrayed by my own mind which couldn't do else then compare both scenes....

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
she doesn't enjoy sex with him (which is why they haven't done it in ages) and then she goes crazy when the MC fucks her. It was one of the best netori scenes I've seen in a while
Exactly right. There will always be some that want a VN to be written to their own personal specification, but to do so under the guise that the Dev got the genre wrong is disingenuous. If someone doesn't like the genre or likes the genre only when it fits certain self-defined parameters, that's OK, but this was as classic Netori as you can get (with an additional bonus of a genre which is huge in Japan; "Okusan fucked in front of her husband/BF" thrown in).

Personally, I think the dev did a good job. As for Luciana being "weak," this start actually opens the possibility of Luciana having a character arc (which is a good thing in storytelling. Being "girlboss" from day 1 to the end is not an arc). She can grow more confident and self-assured and/or discover her kink to be submissive to a dominant man through her interactions with the MC as the story progresses. Looking forward to "interacting" with her more on our mission to the North.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Do you even know what 'sloppy seconds' means? It's when a guy fucks a girl who still has another guy's cum leaking out of her. There's none of that here and I wish people would stop using that term to describe netori content in general. The whole point of Luciana's sex life with Javier being mentioned was to show how much better the MC is. We learn that she doesn't enjoy sex with him (which is why they haven't done it in ages) and then she goes crazy when the MC fucks her. It was one of the best netori scenes I've seen in a while and it wouldn't have been nearly as good if she was a virgin.
Sure, for you and others maybe. Not to me, because i don't discern it that way, regardless of pinpointing the definition of sloppy seconds or otherwise.

And, are you really trying to debate the meaning and definition of sexual terms on this site?
To you this is surely a top notch set-up, to me it's a waste of otherwise perfectly good LI. I'm just glad that she is not forced and there are choices present, that is all.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
If you want to netori/steal someone virgin wife/girlfriend/mom, try Grandma House. This game isn't.
I will definitely be annoyed if Aqua isn't a virgin by the story description so far.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Sure, for you and others maybe. Not to me, because i don't discern it that way, regardless of pinpointing the definition of sloppy seconds or otherwise.
Really doesn't matter what you discern when the term has a definite meaning. So you are the odd one out not wanting to accept the recognised , factual meaning.

God help any future gf of yours if she has had a previous bf ;)

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Really doesn't matter what you discern when the term has a definite meaning. So you are the odd one out not wanting to accept the recognised , factual meaning.
And? I am already aware that i am an odd one out and that still changes absolutely nothing for me, so save your time and effort pointing out the "definite and factual" meaning.

God help any future gf of yours if she has had a previous bf ;)
My functioning hand is all i need, so no need to concern yourself with that but thanks anyways.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
That Luciana scene was very well done, I have no idea what some people are on about. There were no sloppy seconds at all, the MC basically fucked her in front of his rather pathetic boyfriend and she was really into it. The setup was there, we knew that the relationship was not going well so it's pretty straightforward really. It was a great scene.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Looks quite interesting, tough for some reason I had problem and keep reading the title as "New Artichokes"... :KEK:

TheRedMyst

Game Developer
May 9, 2023
Actually, what is the effect of winning debates with the NPC?
Debates will affect which endings and scene variations you get (which I won't spoil), but here are some hints for the debates currently in the game:

Dante
If you win, he'll be more optimistic and make relatively merciful choices as princeps. This will affect not only his own ending, but also the endings of some other characters.
Dredge
If you win, he'll let his hostage live, remove himself from the Empire, and give you maps of his under-city smuggling tunnels. The latter two will affect how the war turns out.

But in general most of the effects will be felt at the end. And keep in mind there's nothing wrong with losing a debate.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Debates will affect which endings and scene variations you get (which I won't spoil), but here are some hints for the debates currently in the game:

Dante
If you win, he'll be more optimistic and make relatively merciful choices as princeps. This will affect not only his own ending, but also the endings of some other characters.
Dredge
If you win, he'll let his hostage live, remove himself from the Empire, and give you maps of his under-city smuggling tunnels. The latter two will affect how the war turns out.

But in general most of the effects will be felt at the end. And keep in mind there's nothing wrong with losing a debate.
I have to praise your writing and coding (in general but specifically the debates here) ; cause I never lost a debate (no cheating). It is very well done and explained, you can see if you're affecting or not the other person and the answer are very well done and explained.

I finally won a debate in my life ! And several times to boot ! Suck on that Cindy from 4th grade and that weird guy my aunt dated for a few years !

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheRedMyst

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
That Luciana scene was very well done, I have no idea what some people are on about. There were no sloppy seconds at all, the MC basically fucked her in front of his rather pathetic boyfriend and she was really into it. The setup was there, we knew that the relationship was not going well so it's pretty straightforward really. It was a great scene.
If you like the scene that's great. For what it is, I like it too. But you're just lying if you're saying there's no sloppy seconds. Luciana described in detail what having sex with Javier is like, that is the definition of sloppy seconds.

Reactions: Teddy 369

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
If you like the scene that's great. For what it is, I like it too. But you're just lying if you're saying there's no sloppy seconds. Luciana described in detail what having sex with Javier is like, that is the definition of sloppy seconds.
If them having sex happened minutes before she had sex with the MC I'd say it could be argued it was sloppy seconds, but it was specifically said they didn't have sex for a very long time. So it's not sloppy seconds at all. If you consider that as sloppy seconds then I guess you also consider having sex with a non virgin sloppy seconds as well? Which again, is an absolute nonsense. The whole point of describing their sex life was to humiliate Javier anyway, I don't get why there is any type of confusion around this.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
If them having sex happened minutes before she had sex with the MC I'd say it could be argued it was sloppy seconds, but it was specifically said they didn't have sex for a very long time. So it's not sloppy seconds at all. If you consider that as sloppy seconds then I guess you also consider having sex with a non virgin sloppy seconds as well? Which again, is an absolute nonsense. The whole point of describing their sex life was to humiliate Javier anyway, I don't get why there is any type of confusion around this.
The dude definitely has no idea what "sloppy seconds" really is. Sloppy seconds is when another dude's cum is still in her cunt when you fuck her. Same goes for "sloppy thirds, fouths, fifths..." as in; when a girl pulls a train. Of course, he likely doesn't know what that is either. A "train" is when a woman gets repeatedly fucked one after another by many men. All of which is something I don't care to see either. But it is usually good to know what the hell you are talking about. I hope we were able to educate the poor soul somewhat...

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
The dude definitely has no idea what "sloppy seconds" really is. Sloppy seconds is when another dude's cum is still in her cunt when you fuck her. Same goes for "sloppy thirds, fouths, fifths..." as in; when a girl pulls a train. Of course, he likely doesn't know what that is either. A "train" is when a woman gets repeatedly fucked one after another by many men. All of which is something I don't care to see either. But it is usually good to know what the hell you are talking about. I hope we were able to educate the poor soul somewhat...
Figurative language doesn't exist in your mind. A term can be used to describe more than one specific scenario, especially when those 2 scenarios are related. Do you know what a metaphor is?

Also, if you really want to be this pedantic, a girl doesn't "pull a train". She has a train pulled on her, the guys are the ones pulling the train.

Last edited:

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
No, not any non-virgin would be sloppy seconds. The fact that she consciously chose to be with a pathetic slimeball like Javier is the biggest part of what makes her sloppy seconds. She degraded herself to this state of being by not valuing herself. The other factor is that the MC has to interact with Javier and we as the player have to listen to her talk about fucking him. You say that's to humiliate Javier, but it humiliates her more because she lowered herself to his level. Javier was always getting the better part of the deal in their relationship because Luciana should have been impossibly out of his league. That reflects much more poorly on her than it does on him.

4.60 star(s) 70 Votes