mormis

Apr 12, 2018
is there any "replay" feature? or do I need to replay the game to watch scenes again

Breaded112233

Jun 28, 2023
Is there a ETA on episode 5 cuz this is one of the better avn's ive found so kudos to you great game with an actual plot and story while also sliding in some great sex scenes on top so keep up the great work dude or dudette.

cvitah

Jul 29, 2021
I tested this on both the emulator and an android phone, and haven't been able to replicate this issue. Are you using mods by any chance?
Happened to me also. Im using the android port by DarkAssasin.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I tested this on both the emulator and an android phone, and haven't been able to replicate this issue. Are you using mods by any chance?
Um yes but idk if that cause the issue even the porter Darkassasin played it and it didnt have issues

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Are you dense? Thats kinda the essence of netori content and in this case it was even stated that they didnt had sex in a long time so what are you talking about? Do you expect netori content to always only involve virgins?
Not always perhaps but it's most definitely can be done and can be done rightly, especially here where they are not married and their relationship is extremely fucked up to begin with.

And also, the "essence" of Netori lies in context mainly, as in the nature of relationship i.e, married, in-love, gf-bf or just dating and even the combination of these like, marriage and in-love in contrast to unhappy marriage or married just on paper, this decides how the netori is being done in the vn and how are players are perceiving that.

So yes netori pertaining virgin LIs is most definitely a thing but they are ridiculously rare, i personally prefer that although i never gets hung up on that because i know i'm going to get disappointed.
Also, i don't ever want to hear the descriptive details of said LIs love/sex life with her partner in anyway whatsoever, which has been done here in this vn multiple times, so there is that.

There is also the fact that Luciana as a character is so fucking weak, and that repel some players. Considering all this, those who are mentioning sloppy seconds are not wrong.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Not always perhaps but it's most definitely can be done and can be done rightly, especially here where they are not married and their relationship is extremely fucked up to begin with.

And also, the "essence" of Netori lies in context mainly, as in the nature of relationship i.e, married, in-love, gf-bf or just dating and even the combination of these like, marriage and in-love in contrast to unhappy marriage or married just on paper, this decides how the netori is being done in the vn and how are players are perceiving that.

So yes netori pertaining virgin LIs is most definitely a thing but they are ridiculously rare, i personally prefer that although i never gets hung up on that because i know i'm going to get disappointed.
Also, i don't ever want to hear the descriptive details of said LIs love/sex life with her partner in anyway whatsoever, which has been done here in this vn multiple times, so there is that.

There is also the fact that Luciana as a character is so fucking weak, and that repel some players. Considering all this, those who are mentioning sloppy seconds are not wrong.
Do you even know what 'sloppy seconds' means? It's when a guy fucks a girl who still has another guy's cum leaking out of her. There's none of that here and I wish people would stop using that term to describe netori content in general. The whole point of Luciana's sex life with Javier being mentioned was to show how much better the MC is. We learn that she doesn't enjoy sex with him (which is why they haven't done it in ages) and then she goes crazy when the MC fucks her. It was one of the best netori scenes I've seen in a while and it wouldn't have been nearly as good if she was a virgin.

4.60 star(s) 70 Votes