rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
Good update. love the codex but WAY too many dudes it needs more woman I get it's early in game and haven't met many women yet hope that changes soon. Looking forward to the next update. (y)

Reactions: rKnight

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I don't know which option to choose in this place. It feels like it's going to be pretty substantial. Tell me, what did you choose? And why? I can't decide. Do not watch for those who have not passed the latest version (0.4).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it took me a while to decide too but i decided to make the MC keep because there was a scene in the game where Aquila told the MC that she's not responsible for Patrius

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
it took me a while to decide too but i decided to make the MC keep because there was a scene in the game where Aquila told the MC that she's not responsible for Patrius
I chose the same. But, why, is because of how Patrius called him his gravest mistake. In my eyes, at that moment, without knowing what we learned later, I felt that any debt I (as the MC) had with them, was already paid. That info was too vital to give to a "brother" that as his first act, sent me to die.

Peace :(

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yeah wasnt it like super obvious that the son killed patrius?

And i completly agree, fuck aqua palma and everyone there lol, the people clostest to the MC there killed his parents and his best friend/brother killed his own father and used the mc as a scapegoat. We have literally no reason to help them or cerberus so far.

And despite the fact that the empire is shitty too, they seem to be the faction doing the most for the future of humanity working on a solution to get rid of the fertility plague.

While cerberus wants a civil war during a period where population is declining rapidly already which sounds very unreasonable even if their goals (which we know nothing about) would be good.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I tried to approach that choice by thinking about what the MC would realistically do, rather than using all the knowledge I have as a player. Ultimately, he is in New Antioch to take it down from the inside. For that reason, I chose to hand the documents over. When he meets with Stavros, he doesn't know that Patrius killed his parents and even by the end of the chapter, he still doesn't know who killed Patrius (even if it may be obvious to the player) so I didn't see any real reason for him to be 'switching sides', so to speak.

Reactions: Darkmetal

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I tried to approach that choice by thinking about what the MC would realistically do, rather than using all the knowledge I have as a player.
same that's exactly why it took a while for me.

in-world, the MC had a talk with Aquila, was hired as Praetorian after winning trial by combat, and able to hear some Faustina's take about things. That wouldn't sway him completely to the Empire but I think that's enough for him to keep some informations to himself, at least for a while.

Since forwarding informations is understood to be once every 2 weeks event, the MC of that world would have some time to think things through for a while before forwarding informations, especially the ones related to the tunnels. And so I decided to keep instead of give.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I tried to approach that choice by thinking about what the MC would realistically do, rather than using all the knowledge I have as a player. Ultimately, he is in New Antioch to take it down from the inside. For that reason, I chose to hand the documents over. When he meets with Stavros, he doesn't know that Patrius killed his parents and even by the end of the chapter, he still doesn't know who killed Patrius (even if it may be obvious to the player) so I didn't see any real reason for him to be 'switching sides', so to speak.
The thing is it isnt really switching sides. You just keep information to yourself until you figured out whats going on in general and the mc at least kinda knew that the empire didnt killed patrius at this point already.

So the question i was asking myself at this point was:

Do i (the mc) want to be responsible for possible countless innocents being slaughtered in the streets of the capital because the invaders used the tunnels? Why would i even want Aqua palma to attack the capital at this point if we believe aquila?

Even if the MC is unable to imagine that it was his "brother" who did it, theres still the possibility of a thrid faction trying to start a war between provinces and the empire (which there is in fact).

I guess at some point something will be revealed which can make you feel loyal to stavros and patrius again (otherwise why would they even have given him the artifact to find out the truth).

And if it turns out that the empire/capital needs to be taken down, you could still give them the documents on a later date.

dong345

Jan 4, 2020
Unexpected ending. Hopefully we'll see more of the shapeshifter. Milena also mentioned of a blue skin female creature, wonder if that's Adaeze true form or the creature pretending to be her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
mi0.gif
Adaeze true form
mi1.gif
Babe: you wound me, gamer ...
the creature pretending to be her.
mi2.gif

What did humans ever do to MC: killed his ma and pa in cold throbbing blood and revelled in the deed, Stavros even boasted he would do it a thousand times over.
While, at the same time, total strangers who are revealed to be mutants just like him save his life, offer reprieve and come clean with heartfelt appologies

Last edited:

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
In R0.4 update we get to know...

1.Aquila's intentions and truth behind plot in aqua palma
2.Faustina IS the best bitch(not BEST girl[Masochist much?]
3.luciana is gonna be a huge ally to MC
4.safiya IS the BEST girl
5.stavros and patrius are mahfuckin scums of the century?... o_O
6.cicero is Cerberus? (or am i paranoid):unsure:
7.cicero's manipulative ways are annoying for the (most)players[but we all know he's gonna get it at some point]
8.cicero's henchwoman/spy blowed and barber'd MC in arena prep room
9.AND FUCK THAT CLIFFHANGER...:cautious:
10.AND lastly Beta jovi is cucked for the first time... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tulrek and Dr.TSoni
4.60 star(s) 70 Votes